Just checking new forum and profile stuff

Chris...question on sig

Hi, I see we can put in our sig in our profile..but can we use images stored on a webpage??? Or do we just type in a name?

Thanks,

nancy:O)

I want my OLD name back!

I used to be Daphne M and now I have to sign on as DaphneM, because there is ALREADY a Daphne M -- but it's ME!!! It won't let me be me!

Please excuse me for whining. I'm tired, it's been a long week and I just can't cope with one more thing. And now I feel bad because Chris and Adam are working 24/7 and I have no right to complain.

I'm going to go find some chocolate. That's the ticket.

RE: I used to be Aimee,

but now I'm Competition bound!! I kinda like it though. OK, I want to test my faces!!:),x(, :'(, :-(,;-),:O,:D,}>,:7,:-mad,:-hmmm,:-cool,:-tired,:p,:-wow,:-shy,:*,:-rollen,:-gloat,:-sleepy,:9,:-jumpy!

RE: I used to be Aimee,

OH the little green sick guy, man that is ME today, I'll try:

:-tired

I don't think he should be colon slash "tired", I think he should be colon slash "sick"!

Daphne and Aimee...

You can still use your old user names... I did. Just go to the login page at http://64.225.138.194/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=login and use the "click here to retrieve a new password" link. Sign in with the user name and e-mail address you used on the old forum, and it'll send you a new password. You can change the password after you've logged in with the one they e-mailed you.

Oh, and I love the jumpy green guy the best! :-jumpy

Lynne Lounsbury

Lynne!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-00 AT 06:01PM (Est)[/font][p]I'm jumping for joy!:-jumpy

I'm me again! Thanks for that tip. It was fun for a minute to change my name..but it just didn't seem right;-).

Thanks...you are one hip :-cool computer chick :7

nancy:O)...now if we can just get those sigs to work:-hmmm

Yessss

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-00 AT 06:06PM (Est)[/font][p]Oh happy day! The smiles don't die off when you edit!!!.....:-jumpy.....:-jumpy..........
:-jumpy...:-jumpy..:-jumpy........
:-jumpy..........:-jumpy...
:-jumpy.:-jumpy........:-jumpy....:-jumpy......
.....:-jumpy........:-jumpy..
:-jumpy.:-jumpy....
OK..too much time on my hands...I guess it's time for All Step and shoulders:-wow

Just wanted to say . . .

I am :-jumpy that there are so many emotion icons. Now when I'm :-( or :-tired I can show it. I'm so :) with the new forum features, but I'm :-( that I didn't save my profile, because it's not here. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to do it all over again, which is not a problem, but I have to figure out how to put my picture on again :-hmmm.

Oh Happy Day!

Nancy, you would not believe how big of a smile showed up on my face after I saw ALL those little green guys jumping in unison! They're just too cute!

Lynne Lounsbury :-jumpy (I think I'm addicted to them! ;-))

Hi Val!hi .

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-00 AT 12:38PM (Est)[/font][p]Not sure what happen there.:-mad I must have hit the wrong button?? Oh well, was just wanting to say Hi and see what is up with you now that your race is over. I'm sure you are enjoying your new vids. Be sure to keep us posted about them.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Great Pic, Nancy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-00 AT 08:27PM (Est)[/font][p]Where's my email? You know the one that you tantalized me about.

Oh sure....

check your mail box...I just wrote it;-)

However...I see your sig isn't working either:-(..this isn't looking good.

And Paula!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-00 AT 09:11PM (Est)[/font][p]Where are your pictures???;-)....thank you by the way on my pic..it came out of a picture frame at Target.:-rollen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.