Just an Observation about Slide n Glide & Travel Fit

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
I think they would pair together perfectly! I am thinking about using the 2 workouts as my strength workouts during the week and I think they will compliment each other nicely. SnG has a lot more lower body work, but it's also body weight and conditions the smaller muscles nicely. You get a nice cardio burn and an amazing core segment. I also noticed today during the workout that my lower back was working hard! This is a weak zone for me and I am sure many people, and I am so thrilled to have a workout that works the lower back indirectly but still providing me the ability to really hit it hard! SnG has more lower body and core focus IMO and Travel Fit challenges the upper body so very well! Between these two workouts you could do a low impact, mostly joint-friendly strength rotation that requires minimal equipment and is great for travel and quiet days/times. Now to only get a Travel Fit 2 with some premix options to make it more user-friendly for crazy days!

I know SnG has gotten a lot of praise but I honestly don't think the mainstream readers realize just hoe much of a gem this workout is. It's got everything you could need in a workout and the premixes are fab. I was shocked how the cardio actually left my legs and hip flexors fried. It has a nice hint of functional fitness and it's a workout you can modify both up or down depending on fitness level and strength/stamina; I've got a long way to go before I am keeping pace with Cathe and doing everything her and the crew are, but it gives me something to strive for. But in the mean time, I can still get a great workout even where I stand today and my core will only grow stronger! Pair that with TF and I'll build upper body endurance which will help with the burpees and traveling planks/push ups.

I think SnG & TF are the "peas and carrots" of Cathe's Collection. Something about the two of them are the perfect Yin and Yang!

So Cathe, hows about Travel Fit 2 and SnG 2??? ;)

I think they would pair together perfectly! I am thinking about using the 2 workouts as my strength workouts during the week and I think they will compliment each other nicely. SnG has a lot more lower body work, but it's also body weight and conditions the smaller muscles nicely. You get a nice cardio burn and an amazing core segment. I also noticed today during the workout that my lower back was working hard! This is a weak zone for me and I am sure many people, and I am so thrilled to have a workout that works the lower back indirectly but still providing me the ability to really hit it hard! SnG has more lower body and core focus IMO and Travel Fit challenges the upper body so very well! Between these two workouts you could do a low impact, mostly joint-friendly strength rotation that requires minimal equipment and is great for travel and quiet days/times. Now to only get a Travel Fit 2 with some premix options to make it more user-friendly for crazy days!

I know SnG has gotten a lot of praise but I honestly don't think the mainstream readers realize just hoe much of a gem this workout is. It's got everything you could need in a workout and the premixes are fab. I was shocked how the cardio actually left my legs and hip flexors fried. It has a nice hint of functional fitness and it's a workout you can modify both up or down depending on fitness level and strength/stamina; I've got a long way to go before I am keeping pace with Cathe and doing everything her and the crew are, but it gives me something to strive for. But in the mean time, I can still get a great workout even where I stand today and my core will only grow stronger! Pair that with TF and I'll build upper body endurance which will help with the burpees and traveling planks/push ups.

I think SnG & TF are the "peas and carrots" of Cathe's Collection. Something about the two of them are the perfect Yin and Yang!

So Cathe, hows about Travel Fit 2 and SnG 2??? ;)

Hi Mrs. Princess! Don't you just love when you found your dream team? So glad these workouts are completing you and providing you with everything you need, want and enjoy in a workout. As for your TF2 suggestion, please enter it into our suggestions forum if you haven't already done so :)

Hi Mrs. Princess! Don't you just love when you found your dream team? So glad these workouts are completing you and providing you with everything you need, want and enjoy in a workout. As for your TF2 suggestion, please enter it into our suggestions forum if you haven't already done so :)

It would be cool to have a double DVD with Travel Fit 2 and SnG2 both on it with multiple premixes (like the body blast series). I did post something like this on the workout suggestions forum...however, these 2 together with would awesome!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.