Just a funny story....

fitprincess

Wanted to share this w/ you guys, since if I tried to tell anyone else they'd be like What??? Anyways, last night my hubby and I bought that movie The Core, and as it was getting ready to start he looks at me and says "Okay you're going to see Cathe starting to do planks now" It's comments like these that make me realize my husband does understand :D Earlier that evening he came home to find me doing the planks from Cardio & Weights, and I was explaining to him how that they used to be much harder, but since I had finished a CTX rotation my core felt much stronger...and I thought he wasn't listening :)

Hahahaha .... last weekend I was at the mall and I saw this cute Nike dri-fit workout top. I was running off my budget but I was in dilemma because the top was on sale. As I was deciding on whether I should buy it, my husband came up beside me and said, "I bet if you wear that, Cathe Friedrich's workouts will be a breeze." Needless to say, I bought the darn thing :7 !

My DH, parents, and basically everyone else just love making fun of me!! Every time I ask a question or something, they say "Well, what would Cathe do?" This comes from years of them hearing "Cathe says....." But they always learn to appreciate it when one of them is having a problem and I can help show them an exercise or stretch to help that I learned from Cathe's workouts!:p My dad was having problems w/his lower back and I showed him some stretches and how to do supermans/supermen (sp?) to help strengthen the muscles there--it helped him sooooooooo much! He doesn't think of it as such a joke anymore!!!!!!! I'm actually learning here}( }( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.