July 10 Check in Thursday 8th *********

Well, Kathy, I guess the good news is that you only have to replace the food, you don't have to buy a new freezer!

Funny about the music, you guys!

Oh, and I have to say, both Joanne's and Hottie's lunches made my mouth water! I had a really yummy slice of pizza, but it just wasn't in the same league as yours.....

Hottie, our gardening friends want to plant olive trees so they can make olive oil. I think Larry nixed that. They also want the neighbors to get buffalo so that they can make their own mozzarella. They are nuts. :) And, I did remember the microwave gal after I thought about it, but I definitely had to think!!

Ok, Travis and I just ate burgers and we're trying to agree on a movie that suits both of us. Later.....

A rare evening post from me. If I can actually finish it that is. The kids are outside. They all just ran in and told me Tully got out and was fighting with another dog, Caitlyn is crying cause she tripped on the step and oh, Ian is thirsty. OK, don't tell me about the dog - get her in! And get yourself something to drink! Luckily it was a dog down the street that she knows and they were just running around in circles together. This dog is about 10 pounds to Tully's 70.

Hottie, you crack me up!! The vision of your neighbors listening to you workout out and call Cathe names! Mmmm, that lunch sounds great. Sounds like some good quality time with Joe, too. I don't think Cathe would do something like TF. Just not really her style. I love her workouts, but Chalene is just different.

Beth, hope your skating party goes well with no injuries!

I hear a commotion outside, but Chris, I wanted to tell you I'd be happy to lend you a couple of the Insanitys to see if you would like to try them. Just pm me your address.

Gotta run...

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.