July 10 Check in Thursday 8th *********

Kathy36

Cathlete
HI ladies...

I am back and getting ready to go pick up the dog....I will be back soon to tell you all about our trip and stuff...

Be back soon!!

Kathy's back!!
Bananeyessss.gif

I'm also looking forward to hearing of your adventures in FL!!!

Hey Hottie, you're up early! Have fun with Meso 2 legs! those are the fun trisets, right?

I'm about to go start MY workout today, Turbo Fire: FIRE 45 Class, (did this one once before, but forget what it is), and then I'm going to do 4DS Chest Triceps & SHoulders Premix.

I have HUGE DOMS in my BUTTOCKS today (aka broken ass) from the standing B&G yesterday. Oh my!

Hey to Joanne and Beth!!!

BBL!

Hi Kathy!! Welcome back!! I bet the dog will be happy to see all of you. Yes, details about your trip, please! ;)

Hottie, that was kind of weird about that guy. But a bit flattering, if creepy! I was walking Tully once when it was dark out and a guy who looked like he was up to no good was across the street. He saw us and started crossing towards us. He could have been totally harmless, but kind of freaked me out. I just booked and quickly walked back towards home. Tully is a total softie - wouldn't hurt a fly. (I'm still mad at her, though.) She does get riled up if DH is roughhousing with the kids. I don't know if she's trying to play too or thinks she's protecting them.

Chris, Turbo Fire 45 is FUN!! But aren't they all?? It has two or three turbos, I think. You sound like you are having a blast with the pool. Is it still as hot there today? Did you hit 100?

Hey Beth!! Enjoying your cupcakes? ;)

Last night Jameson had two friends sleep over. He said since he's going to be gone for three weeks and not see any of his friends, he wanted to hang out with some friends. I said it was fine even though I had to work today. I took them to get movies and snacks. I went to bed at 10:00 and have no idea what went on after that!! I'm mixing up my TFs a bit this week. Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I did Tone 30 instead. I was going to do TF 45 EZ, but didn't want Jameson's friends to wake up to their mom jumping around to "Play that Funky Music White Boy". ;) Might embarrass him a bit! Tone 30 was pretty good - I think it was a bit tougher than Sculpt. Maybe a bit more leg work. Still nothing like a Cathe weight workout. Tomorrow I'm going to try to do Hiit 15 and TF Fire EZ 45 to catch up. I'm trying to finish out this month before I leave next weekend.

Have a great day all!

Joanne

Welcome back, Kathy! Can't wait to hear about the trip. Bet you're glad to be home.

I was up early 4:45ish, but busy busy busy the whole morning -- just nonstop! I was going to do a yoga workout, but then I realized that I had another day before a 5k, so I did cardio today so I can do yoga tomorrow. Did a mish mosh of drills. It's going be interesting to see how that 5k is for me since I've been doing a lot of intense cardio, but not all that much running. At least I think it should be cooler this year! A couple of years I've done this run I was so hot that it was hard to run. Oh, Joanne, yes, we do tend to have indian summer into October. Sometimes halloween day is really hot even.

Joanne, too funny about "play that funky music". Did they wake up while you were working out? You are such a good mom to have them over on a work night!!

Well, I got Larry and Dylan off to Florida this morning. Looks like I will be headed down to my mom's immediately upon their return, or perhaps even before. I'd like to wait until they get back so I can take both boys with me so Larry has it easier for working, but, they are finally going to release my mom, perhaps even Monday, and I'd like to be there for that if I can. We have decided to have her at home because she's had problems with germs and the dr. recommended home being better than any facility that's bound to be full of germs. So, it's going to be incredibly expensive, but my sisters and I are going to cover the night shifts to keep the costs down. It means I have to give the blood thinner injections! :eek: Chris, if you have any tips for me, have at it! Apparently I'm going to be trained by my sister who was trained by my other sister who learned from an email message from her daughter the nursing student. How crazy is that?!

Sounds like a good workout, Chris! And then the pool???? Hottie, did you think about buying the deluxe TF package to get a flavor for it without spending so much? Joanne, did you buy the deluxe, and do you think it's worth it? I'm closer to caving.... I started imagining ordering it so that it would be waiting for me when I get home from my mom's. It takes a while to get BB stuff as I recall.... right? Oh, and Hottie, no, I don't have the new Mary dvds yet.... it was a holiday, remember?! ;) But they are scheduled to arrive today, it looks like. I can do a new yoga tomorrow!

Have a good one!

Hey again...

I did indeed do FIRE 45 Class. Holy Jesus, I swear I almost puked twice! It was after the Fire Drills. 2 in a row! :eek: The entire workout is fast, fast , fast. never lets up, and then she throws those drills in! I guess I did this one before, because I remember the "wiggle your body" part. Somehow I threw myself into 4DS Triceps Shoulders Chest Premix. I thought of you , Beth, because the equipment was ALL over the place! I had everything out! And then had to MOVE everything for those "around the clock push ups" :eek: But I got it done. And Jake did some of it with me, and then we did the STRETCH 10 together. He's fun and he does a MEAN Warrior!

Joanne: Can I just say, I really HATE when kids sleep over here? I do hate it. I feel like a scrooge. Yesterday one of Jake and Al's friends ALMOST slept over, and I was soooo relieved he couldn't, in the end! It's not so much the extra work, but they FIGHT more. Which I don't need more of, really. .... It is still hot here. 3 days of 100+ weather, hot and humid. Today is cloudy, MUGGY, and JUST in the high 80's, maybe 90. The pool came JUST in time. It really did. .... Good to know Tone 30 is better than Sculpt 30! ... I just couldn't give up the weights, though. Thus me doing 4DS with it for now. ... OH! I'll be doing FIRE 45 EZ Class tomorrow!!!

Beth:
Must have been so hard to get Larry and Dylan off this morning! Probably exhausting too! You're in a 5K on Saturday? cool!! are your boys running with you too? ... I should have, but didn't jump in the pool after my workout today. For sure if I ran outside, I'd jump right in (I've done that before). But somehow, being inside, I don't feel like going OUTside! LOL!. ... At first I thought you said YOU had to TAKE the blood thinner injections! I was thinking "Why???". But now I get ya. ... No big pointers. Although, I am TOLD, that if you give the injection YOURSELF (like if your mom does it herself) , it hurts less. Is that an option? . Basically, wipe the area (always 2 inches away from the belly button) with alcohol, let dry (also hurts less to let it dry first), pinch as much skin between your fingers as you can (the fat of the stomach) and inject straight in with the syringe. Then you can let go of the pinch, and inject with the other hand. easy peasy! ;) I know, it's not when you never have done it. Kind of intimidating. See if your mom will do it, though.

gotta go to the icky grocery store. I need to do my weekend shopping today! Don't wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBL!

Yes, Travis is doing the 5k with me Saturday morning. He will be faster than I am, as usual! :D I think he's almost ready for a 10k, truth be told, but I'm not sure I want to!

Thanks for the injection tips. The problem with her doing it herself is that she has a really bad benign tremor and she can't be on the meds for that, plus with everything going on, well, the tremor is just super bad, so I guess it looks awful when she tries to do it herself with her hand shaking like crazy, so... we'll do it. Though the dr. said that they have good luck putting wrist weights on parkinson's patients who are in that boat -- I guess it really helps calm down their shaking for some quick task they need to do. I'm not sure my mom is game for that at this point. I was ok with the whole thing until they told me one of the tips is to pretend you are throwing a dart. What?!

Wow, what a workout you had!! Yes, that equipment situation is crazy.... I believe I skipped the barbell on that one. I've been so anti-barbell for so long..... I really try not to use it if I can get away with not.

I have to go to two grocery stores today, I believe.... maybe three. So, I'm right there with ya'!

trisets! Love them! The workout just flew!!! But now I feel like jello. I have sort of a weird lab day...I had to come in as early as I could to set up something and then nothing much happens until the afternoon. So I'm thinking about going to a spa near where Joe is for a quick detox treatment and then meeting him up for lunch.

Chris --well I got up early and got Joe out of bed but I ended up just eating a big breakfast and watching Top Chef from last night. I didn't actually get to start the workout until a little after I dropped joe off at the train station. you totally need to go grocery shopping with me. I turn it into a competitive sport. even Joe likes it now. And you know you do good when you get the lady at the cashier station saying "shit" when she sees how much you save!

Beth -- ok, so I was looking at this. Getting the basic package plus the advanced dvds from Mary for ~$180. It's still a lot to me...especially when I'm planning on spending some cash on some spa treatments this weekend. Were you thinking of just getting the advanced? I don't think I'm going to buy it though until I'm done this STS rotation. Joe and I are both ok with spending a little more on ourselves because of the tutoring $$ but if I can avoid spending the cash, I think I will. Wow, injections! I have a hard time doing it in birds and mice and rats...I don't know if i could do it to my mother. But I guess if I have to I would have to. If you're going to be down in Socal let me know...I've been meaning to go to Santa Barbara to see my friend (and a water dog park for evee) and you'd be on the way.

Joanne -- ok, here's the most dangerous question of all about TF. ::deep breath:: Are you losing weight too? Because if you are, I don't know how much I can hold back! Don't be too upset with Tully! Did the H2O2 work? Evee has just been wonderful lately...I feel like she needs to be treated more and we can't given our schedules lately. With Joe out of commission the last week too, she hasn't even gotten her runs (I only walk her). I paid dog walkers to take her to the dog park which I know she enjoyed but still. We are *this* close to getting another dog. As in...if another one falls in our lap and he/she gets along with Evee (with evee being alpha of course) we'll bring them into our home but I'm not quite ready to go looking for one.

BBL! Be chatty!

Hi girls. Back from lunch with a coworker and a former coworker. Nice to get out. Had a yummy southwestern salad (bbq chicken, jalapeno peanuts, lettuce, cheese - yum!) Probably not so good for me, but, oh well! ;)

Hottie, OK, fess up. What are your grocery store saving tips?? Any web sites with great coupons? I actually enjoy grocery shopping if I'm not rushed and if I'm alone! You are making me want to do Meso 2! If I remember, that was my favorite. After vacation, I'm going to try to come up with a rotation of TF and STS, I think. Hmmm, that's a tricky question - weight loss with TF. Well, the first week or so I did lose a few pounds. Not really eating good or bad. Then I started eating horrible and gained a couple back. I've maintained so far still not eating great. So, if I ate somewhat healthy, I'm sure I would lose weight with it. I did try the H2O2. It worked pretty well, but not 100%. I'm going to do the vinegar and baking soda tonight. I think Tully's been feeling a bit neglected too. The kids are supposed to take her on a couple walks every day and I don't think they have. And, I've had our bedroom door closed to her since her incident. I usually let her up in our room at night, but not for the last two. We had two dogs at one time - when we first got married. They basically ignored each other. One was totally laid back, the other was hyper and just annoyed the first! It was a handful at times. The second dog was part pit and was just the most affectionate, loving dog. I still miss her. She died after choking on one of those little spiky balls at Jameson's christening party. She was only seven. DH had to take her to the vet to get her stomach pumped and she was never the same after and died a week later. Sorry for the sad story! You mentioning a second dog reminded me of her. And, you asked for chatty! ;)

Beth, wow, that's a great idea for Parkinson's patients - the weights on the arms. I can kind of get throwing a dart correlation. Maybe they mean do it quick and fast, like if you were throwing a dart? Try practicing on something like an orange first. That might help. I think the cardio you've been doing will really help with the 5K. I was doing some Insanity before my last 5K and I think it really helped my endurance and I did it under 30 minutes - a first for me (at this age at least!). My friend has been asking me to do a 5K with her later this month downtown. I think I'll do it - the only thing is it is downtown at 6:30 which means I have to work then go to the race. Kind of a long day. But you get a tie-dye t-shirt and cap and they have a great afterparty (including beer and ice cream!).

Chris, it seems like there are just enough TF workouts so that you don't get bored doing the same one over and over. At least so far. Ask me in a couple months! I'm not crazy about sleepovers either. Jameson last night told everyone they had to get out of the basement and he wouldn't let Ian watch the movie with them. And he didn't want Ian to have any of the pizza. Just stupid stuff.

BBL...

Ok, grocery shopping is a bit of a ongoing effort. 1) we have multiple chains in a short distance (Ralphs, Vons, Albertsons, Trader joes, Whole Foods, Gelsons, Bristol Farms, etc.) so we can pick and choose sale items based on the store and not waste too much time driving since they're all close to each other. 2) its the sunday newspaper coupons. We keep little organizer things for the car so we can separate and get our coupons quickly. I pay <$1 a week for the paper and I usually save $20+ more on each grocery trip so its well worth it. 3) I study sale tends. Yes, this is the geeky part but this is where photographic memory helps. Every week I go through the ads and I keep track on how the stores price things. I've been doing this for years now so I can predict seasonal trends as well. I know if Vons is giving a sale on Breyers ice cream now and Ralphs is giving one on Dreyers, it'll probably flip flop in the next 2-3 weeks. It also helps that we know the best sale prices for certain items (for example, anything less than $2 for a lean pockets without a coupon you're doing well or CPK's BBQ chicken pizza should be less than $3.50) 4) I don't fall for "fake sales." You know, when the supermarket puts a tag on that makes it look its on sale but its really not. HATE THOSE. 5) combine coupon with sale savings almost everytime. CHA-CHING.

And this is why we're fat. :)

Shopping, done. I have no room in my frig, at ALL. Are your frig's like that?

I used to be so good about coupon shopping. Now I just go. I'm a grocery store's dream. Plus having kid(s) with me, we buy on whims. Yep, they love me. Oh, wait, I did start clipping coupons after my pay cut, but I end up cutting them, and I forget them. So bad!

Beth: Wait! don't think about THROWING it like a dart, just HOLD it like a dart. Then you just go in quick. pop. in. inject. wait a few seconds, out. I didn't realize that about your mom's shaking. That sucks. And sounds like not an option. .... I think that is AWESOME that Travis is running with you in the race.... Oh I detest barbell bicep curls. I can only use 20 lbs most of the time. I can use heavier with hand weights.

Hottie: You were still up early! Trisets are pretty cool for legs. My ass is really hurting today. I got the 'moan every time I sit" going on. I would SO hire you as my grocery shopper if I could! ... You know, the TF BASIC Package is enough to keep you on a rotation for 20 WEEKS!!. So you don't need the Deluxe Add On until much later, if ever , really. ... I eat like CRAP on the weekends (still did this past ) and eat off here and there during the week (as in ate a cup of Almonds before bed last night), and my scale is maybe down another pound this week. Just sayin'. . I just think TF is tough push-it cardio, with the fun factor. That's why I didn' t really have a desire to do Insanity. because I didn't think there was as much of a fun factor there. And I ADORE/LOVE Cathe's workouts, but for ME, there is very little fun factor in any of her HiiTs.

Joanne: I've not gotten bored with TF yet either. I did do the FIRE 45 Class last week, and hardly remember it! LOL!. It was "new" to me today. The music is a blast, either way. ... My boys do that too. They don't want their brothers around if their friends are over, and of course, the brothers WANT to be around. I think you hit the nail on the head for being the major cause of fighting.

I wanted to ask you guys something, and I forgot! Ugh! Mother-brain, I swear. the kids jumble up my head so much!

OH I KNOW!

Questions for Joanne:

Do you like TF better than insanity? and Does TF push you as hard as Insanity did? And is TF FUNNER than Insanity?

HI ladies...

I have been so busy today...

Ok, really quick recap:

We had a great time in Florida. We got there Wednesday around lunch and we hung around my sister's house and the kids swam and played with their cousins. Thursday it POURED...So, we went to the movies. I think I told you that; Vic, Chris and I saw Shrek with my sister and her kids while Lauren went with my mom and other sister to twilight...Then, we had a easy going weekend of visiting and stuff with a cookout and fireworks on the 4th. Monday we went down to the beach and it was beautiful in the morning and rained in the afternoon. But, it was great. No oil at there beaches yet. So, it was real nice..Tuesday we did some shopping. In between all that my sister and mom and I enjoyed card games and dominos...Oh and my mom ended up having to go to jury duty on Tuesday and Wednesday and was there today too. So, we didn't see much of her the last couple of days. But, my dad was around...We had a wonderful vacation with no problems during our travels...I didn't do much working out. So, I am noting it as a recovery week....

One problem that resulted from our vacation: we get home last night and our big freezer is not on. The socket tripped and we were not here to reset it and EVERYTHING in the freexer was bad. I spent a while late last night cleaning the freezer out and then this morning cleaning the garage out where ice cream and meat juices were on the floor. I was so sick that I had to throw it all away. I wanted to cry!!!! There was so much in there....Anyway, that was the bad news of our vacation. Buddy was fine and very excited to see us this morning...

I spent the morning cleaning out the garage and then I cleaned out our van: vacuumed it, cleaned the windows and washed it. Then, I had to straigthened out a billing error with the dentist and insurance. No fun!!!

I want to start the July rotation. I really thought it looked great. But, I am pooped now. So, I will start tomorrow and do what I can. This is a mixed up month for us. We are headed to PA to see the inlaws on the 30th. So, it may take me a while to finish it...

Ok, I need to go back and read your chatting...

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy! Welcome back. Huge bummer about the food. I would be sick about it too. Do you have any kind of insurance that would cover the loss? I think the clean up was workout enough for today. Sounds like a great vacation otherwise.

Chris, TF is way funner than Insanity. I did like Insanity, but during it you feel like you are dying. And he repeats the same move for about a minute. Chalene mixes up moves during the turbos. The music on Insanity isn't bad, but in no way compares to TF. No, I don't think TF pushes you as hard, but it's something I'll keep doing. I couldn't seem to stick with Insanity for more than a few weeks, I would start to dread it. Can't see that happening with TF. I would get a high after Insanity like a runner's high. Same with TF, but with TF I feel great through the whole thing. Someone on VF said today that it's the only workout that they smile through while doing it. No one is smiling in Insanity till it's over! ;) So short answer - yes, I like TF better! Might actually be fun to mix the two. Do an Insanity on a Hiit day. Oh, and Insanity is pretty much all Hiit workouts. I like the mix of TF better.

Yes, my fridge is like that, no room! Hate it! It's a side by side and just seems waste too much space. Can't see what is in the freezer cause it's all in drawers.

Oh, Beth, you asked earlier if the kids woke up when I worked out. I usually workout in the basement, but they "slept" there last night, so I worked out up in my room which has a door that locks. So, I don't think I woke them up. But the other day I was jamming with a TF and DH came home from work early. He said he could hear the music outside. I think he was exaggerating a bit, but it made me conscious of it! Do the kids who deliver our newspapers every morning hear me workout out?? So, I had the volume lower this morning so they wouldn't hear me and there wasn't any jumping so they shouldn't have heard the floor creaking.

Kathy: Sounds like a wonderful relaxing vacation for you guys. That stinks about your mom having to do Jury Duty. Geesh! hate that!. Oh wow. I'd have been sick about losing all that food too. And the mess. Oh you poor thing. Ya, you might want to check in with your insurance company to see if they'll cover the cost of the food. ... The July Rotation looks very cool! Lots of cardio! I knew you'd like it. Just do what you can , when you can.

Joanne: To me, Insanity looks like serious business/all work/hit it hard type of workout. I definitely get a little "high" off of TF's! (Nothing ever equates to running outside though). But I do feel good and literally on fire! when I'm done. ... That is too funny about the music being loud and DH hearing it outside. I clap and hoot and do the "woo woo's" during the entire workout. My boys have never said anything, but I bet I sound crazy! LOL!. .. thanks for your take on Insanity and TF. I just have this little voice inside my head that dreads insanity. Even though I'm a little curious. But TF is definitely more my style. The next workouts I'll probably get at some point are the Bob workouts (from Target) and def the Deluxe TF's . I'm going to cross Insanity off my list for now! LOL!

Kathy, oh, huge bummer about the freezer and the food!!! Ug! Sounds like a lot of work, too. Does the freezer still function, at least? I think so, from the sounds of it. And I'll bet your mom was really irked about jury duty! Darn! Sounds like a good vacation though -- and you turn around and leave again on the 30th, eh?

Chris, refrigerators..... this is so embarrassing but we have multiple frigs and still it's packed. We have a regular one, we have a couple of separate drawers for produce and drinks, which I love, and then we got that sort of upside down freezer/frig combo (so the freezer is the big part). I need to clean out all of them!

My shopping and errands are done. I think it's hilarious that you guys always seem so much more chatty on Thursdays when I'm away from the computer!

Good question on insanity vs. fire, Chris! So funny that you were still contemplating it! I had a feeling I knew the answer, but I wondered, too. I saw that post about smiling and it made me think of cardio axe!

Hottie, you are the power shopper! I am more of a Chris shopper.... I just don't pay enough attention. Today I bought meyer lemon olive oil. A friend told me about it and had sent me a recipe that called for it, but it was completely an impulse purchase!!

We invited a bunch of kids over for skating/hockey tomorrow afternoon and I have only heard from two of the moms! Travis is disappointed, but truth be told, I was nervous about having a huge crowd of kids here doing an injury-prone activity if I am the only adult around!

Got my pkg from Mary today but have not yet opened it.....

I love that your refrigerators are crazy full too! Thank you! It drives me nuts most days. And we've contemplated getting a big freezer for "extras" , but then I'm afraid we'd forget the food in there. I always end up throwing out frozen meat that's been in the freezer too long.

I'm just curious about Insanity, I think. I don't know why. I basically decided I DIDN'T want it, but I like more opinions to confirm my decision! LOL! Cardio Axe IS very fun! (Sweep the sand!!).

Glad your skating party is smaller. Hope it stays that way too!

(hmmmmm...wondering if I'm going to eat cupcakes tonight!?!?!)

Hi ladies...

Beth: Yes, the freezer still works. Once we flipped the reset button on the outlet, it went right on and is now cold. Of course it doesn't help the spoiled food. We had EXTREMELY hot days here while we were gone. No telling when it happened. It could have happened while we were getting ready to leave last week...Yes, we are going to PA for my inlaws 50th anniversary...So, another trip!!

Chris: Thanks..Yes, I am still sick about all that wasted food..I have been thinking about it all day. It filled up 2 and a half yard bags. The black ones...and our garbage can is stuffed...I hate it. So, now I gotta buy more meat. But, I will wait for sales. That is how I filled it before. When it is filled, I stop buying and then we eat it. Of course, we had a couple of good sales a few weeks ago. So, I had quite a collection in there...DARN!!!!

Joanne: I will check into the insurance. I didn't think of it because nothing horrible like a disaster happen. It is just we need to put the freezer on its own outlet in the garage. We just didn't want to pay to have that installed. Wish I had paid now!!!

OK, I am ready to get back into things tomorrow. We need to hit the grocery store and the library then I am working out. I think I remember Imax being the first day of the rotation....

Oh and Chris...My fridge is also usually busting and I have to get creative to get everything in there....We have the side by side fridge too. But, I want one like Beth is talking about with the freezer on the bottom...

HA! no cupcake for you Chris. i'm still at work! and will be for at least another hour if not more.

I had a really nice lunch with Joe today. I went up to where he worked and there is a restaurant that opened a year ago in his complex that we went to. I had this great jalapeno braised short rib panini! It was awesome. I only ate half of it but I did eat all of the fries (how can you not?). And then Joe and I split a divine bread pudding. And the bartender who served us (the bar was the only place that was open for space) was really nice despite me looking like a complete bum in the midst of a bunch of suits. Then I went off for a quick sauna treatment at the spa in the hotel across the street. It was nice...I basically took a nap and overpaid for it but I needed it. Man, I can't wait until I make real money. If I don't have kids, i'm so putting the cash towards a spa membership.

Kathy -- oh that sucks about the freezer! i would be crying too! I hate it when things get spoiled. I think joanne's right -- that's enough of a workout!

Joanne -- I think the senior citizens next to us think i'm weird for my exercise music too. I have the window open because I love the air outside coming in when the weather is so perfect like this. So they hear the music and me groaning and calling Cathe a bitch. how terrible is that? But the dude adores me for my foul mouth. (even called Joe a sissy to his face!) So here's another TF question...do you wish Cathe did something like TF instead of shock cardio?

Chris -- Damn straight I'm a power shopper. If there were freaking olympics in shopping I'd totally be a contender. My friend keeps on telling me to make a business where i'm a personal shopper and I make profit based on how much someone saves (much like how a lot of consulting companies make their profits). Our refrigerator is pretty packed too and we're only two people! But I've been better about making sure its clearer. Mostly for us its meat Joe buys. I tend to only each chicken, fish, and lamb and he buys a lot of beef and pork for himself and then forgets about it. But my new policy is that any meat that's been "freezer burned" goes into Evee's homemade food.

Beth -- oh wow on the olive oil! So Dr. Microwave Lady (remember her?) and I have a sort of truce going (mostly I think she pities me for the crap I've gone through in the last year which boils my blood OR my boss actually came down on her for giving me shit) and she SAID she'd try to bring me some of the Olive Oil her family MAKES from Italy when she comes back (if she ever comes back...she's been gone for two weeks now). I'm very excited about it. I do need to pick up some grapeseed oil from fresh&easy so I can make my coffee scrub for my unsightly cellulite on my butt. (HA! Take THAT image out of your mind!) Bargain shopping is one of the few things I do for fun honestly. I started playing video games again which is nice but I'll go through loooong periods without touching any of them. It's like the only thing I seem to "win" at lately...(though God, its me Sangeeta, if you're listening, i would much prefer a win in science or my scale...I'll give up shopping for a while to make this happen in fact).

And because I can't help myself, for those of you with a Wii who were looking at the Wii Fit:

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus w/ Balance Board $75 free shipping @ Dell or $67.50 after BCB

Get 10% Bing with keyword "vizio"

Manufacturer Part# : RVLRRFPE
Dell Part# : A3082488

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.