JUGYGIRL..(Chrissy).....question about CLA

joditoad1974

Cathlete
I noticed in your post about GNC that you take CLA....I just started taking it 3 weeks ago. Have you seen any results, and if so how long do it take?

Is there anything other that CLA that would be helpful? I know Dr. Phil recommeds CLA and Green tea extract.

Thanks for the info in advance.

joanna

Joanna,

I think it is working to trim that fat pad off my belly. I have a apple shape like Cathe. Always was skinny until I had my two boys. I have been taking CLA for about 6 months now and for the first time in a long time people are commenting on how thin I am. As much as I would like to tell you it was all do to taking CLA, I can't. I think it was one of the many changes I've made. I switched from Firm to Cathe in January. I started eating Salmon twice a week and I try to eat green apples at night for a late snack. I think the CLA does help. Now if I can only cut down on the Blow Pops and Fire Balls (I'm a little bit of a sugar junkie) LOL:)

~Chrissy~

Thanks for the reply.I am going to keep taking it for a while and see. I have heard a lot of good info about it in the past.

Joanna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.