Join me for questions about DVD Outfits

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! There have been so many questions about the new outfits on the DVD's and rather than try to go back and find them all I decided to open a chat for them. If you are not able to chat now, please post any question you have here when you have time and I will answer it as soon as I see it. I have also invited Veronica, from Feelfitwear (our fitness apparel sponsor) to join in and answer questions about fabric, fit, wear to order, when to order, if in stock, etc.

I'm going to start by saying thank you to Feelfitwear for being our (extremely attentive) clothing sponsor. Veronica and her team have been very responsive to my requests to make a fitness wardrobe that stands the test of time yet reflects comfort, fashion, durability and wearability. Thank you too for making our latest wardrobe in the nick of time for us. I know you get your fabrics straight from Brazil and it takes time to make it all happen.....but you did it and we loved our outfits. ((((HUGS))))

No questions. Just wanted to say that once again I love the outfits in the new workouts! Everyone looks fabulous!

Maria

Hi

Thank you Cathe for the invitation! It was a pleasure to work for you and with you,. You all look fit and great in the pictures! If some one have questions about the clothing I will be more then happy to answer them! ;o):D

Changed my mind. I have a question. I know you will be attending the Roadtrip in Texas. Will you be attending all roadtrips? I am anxiously holding out for Chicago. Thanks.

Maria

Love the outfits. When do you think they will be available? I love the orange and blue!!! But then again I think Cathe would look great in a paper bag!! Can't wait for the new workouts!!!

Cathe do you find even though they are more expensive that they last a lot longer than "regular" workout wear. Also, how do they seem to fit size-wise?

Hi Cathe and Veronica,

I think the outfits yall wear are awesome. You always look fantastic. So put together. Do you wear 2 tops? If yes, is the bottom one a special kind or do you just wear 2 different colored tops? I really like the ensemble.

Also, I like the capri pant that is tighter (rather than bell bottom like) around the knee/calf. It shows how great yalls legs are.

I would like to purchase an outfit like the ones yall wear in these dvds. Figure if I look like you that maybe I can workout as hard as you do, lol.

Thanks for all your hard work and great looking clothes.

Changed my mind. I have a question. I know you will be attending the Roadtrip in Texas. Will you be attending all roadtrips? I am anxiously holding out for Chicago. Thanks.

Maria

Hi Maria, I guess the question is for me, right? I'm new here ;o)

Yes, I really want to attend the road trips with Cathe. About all of them I'm not sure, but Cathe and I will always let you guys know when FeelFitWear is attending the road trip. Also, you can always send me e-mails to ask; [email protected].

Love the outfits. When do you think they will be available? I love the orange and blue!!! But then again I think Cathe would look great in a paper bag!! Can't wait for the new workouts!!!

Hi Sarahbl, the orange/navy outfits are my favorite also ;o) They are very cute, right?!
Some of the clothing are in stock now. The ones that are not available in stock will be in about 4 weeks. The material of the clothing makes the body shape smoother and slimmer because its compression, remaining elastic and breathable. You are very welcome to try it and if for some reason if you don't like it you can always return it ;o)

First of all ditto on the comment about Cathe looking great even if she wore a paper bag! haha!

Veronica- I was wondering if you will be getting in more colors in the marisol pants. I noticed that there really aren't many color choices on the website at this point. p.s- I love the black and turquois Cathe pants! ;) How long do we have to wait to get those on the site?

Cathe- out of all the different tanks- which one do you think had the best cut/ fit?

Last edited:
Hi Tracy! Thanks for those kind words. Most of the time we wear two fitness tops. I will wear a top underneath to coordinate but it I don't have one I will wear a supportive black bra instead of a fitness top. I usually ask Veronica if she has colorful racer back and standard strapped fitness tops so that I can make both color straps show by layering the tops.

Yes, I like you, prefer the straighter legged capri length. We had them in black and navy blue for this series of workouts.

If you want to purchase any of our outfits, go to feelfitwear.com or email Veronica at feelfitwear.com if you have questions on placing your order.

Hi Cathe and Veronica,

I think the outfits yall wear are awesome. You always look fantastic. So put together. Do you wear 2 tops? If yes, is the bottom one a special kind or do you just wear 2 different colored tops? I really like the ensemble.

Also, I like the capri pant that is tighter (rather than bell bottom like) around the knee/calf. It shows how great yalls legs are.

I would like to purchase an outfit like the ones yall wear in these dvds. Figure if I look like you that maybe I can workout as hard as you do, lol.

Thanks for all your hard work and great looking clothes.

I want to order the outfit Jai had on in STS Total Body...I can't find the Jacob Shorts on your site...anyone? It looks like they are out of red in the Adriana tanks...4 weeks for everything in the new DVDs to get back in stock?

Hi Jenn!

I loved the [FONT=&quot]Adriana tank [/FONT]the most. It fits so beautifully, gives a nice slimming appearance with the way the fabric swoops down in the back and gives me a waistline (which has slipped away since having my beautiful kids which btw, were beyond words worth the trade off :D)

Cathe- out of all the different tanks- which one do you think had the best cut/ fit?

Hi Sass! Yes, about 4 weeks til back in stock. Then you'll have them in time to enjoy with your new workouts. We'll all match (and sweat) together :D. Please contact Veronica for the jacob shorts [email protected]

I want to order the outfit Jai had on in STS Total Body...I can't find the Jacob Shorts on your site...anyone? It looks like they are out of red in the Adriana tanks...4 weeks for everything in the new DVDs to get back in stock?

First of all ditto on the comment about Cathe looking great even if she wore a paper bag! haha!

Veronica- I was wondering if you will be getting in more colors in the marisol pants. I noticed that there really aren't many color choices on the website at this point. p.s- I love the black and turquois Cathe pants! ;) How long do we have to wait to get those on the site?

Hi AYLE09,

The Marisol was a big hit and we run short fast! We will receive more colors of it by end of September. There will be black and grey. As far as Cathe pants, it will be in stock in 4 weeks. I made most of the new clothing available for sale, even though some are not in stock. For those I already have a waiting list, so I make sure you all receive the item desired ;o)

Color of High Reps group pic tops?

Hi Cathe! Long time no see! I just love the color of the tops in the group photo for High Reps. What is this color? Also, noted you wearing the capri workout pants. They look cute on you! I have never tried capri workout pants, what do you think?

Hi Sass,

Most of the workout clothing from Cathe's new dvd will be available in 4 weeks.
I just receive one Adriana tank in red. I will make it available on the website now. Jacob shorts link: http://www.feelfitwear.com/jacob-exercise-shorts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.