Jogglers August 2015

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Yeah, its about mid month, and we didn't start a thread. Doh.

I hope I am not just missing it. . . Do we have another August 2015 thread? Not sure.

Anywhoo, went to see the chiropractor today. He has cut me loose (I had back pain last saturday/sunday. ) until I am in pain again. He says that old stuff that had been in my body from old injuries is bubbling up to the surface. He says he sees pain as a good thing because it means that I am healing. Ouch. So much healing. Ugh.

Jane- How are things? Been running? How is your Mom?

Tricia- Haven't heard from you in forever. I know you are up to things, I see you post on FB sometimes.

I'm sorry I missed the check-in for this month. I've just been super busy. I'm gearing up for my vacation in about 2 weeks. I can't wait. I haven't had a day off all year (except for holidays) and I'm really struggling right now. I love my new job but their PTO policy sucks. I found an issue with something in regards to their policy and I'm bringing it up to my boss tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that I can change their policy for the better. We'll see how it goes.

I have been working out regularly and have been doing pretty well on my eating. I have lost about 6 pounds from November. I haven't changed anything in my diet or working out, I just think I'm losing some of the menopause weight. YIPPEE!!

Alisha ~ I haven't seen a new thread and I didn't start one. I'm glad you have been cut loose from the chiropractor. How are you feeling? Are you doing any workouts?

Hi Tricia!

Jane, I hope you can change their policy for the better. Well done on the 6 lbs!!!!

I am feeling still a little tight in the right leg and neck. I may need to go back for an adjustment. I have been walking, doing foam rolling, and stretch max. I have done 4 miles this week. Lol, it sounds so meager, but seemed so epic:D

Tricia- I hope you are working out and enjoying your summer.

Happy Monday!

My vacation is coming up fast and I'm really excited. I'm so tired and am looking forward to some R&R. The policy discussion did not go well. It scares me that the owner does not understand her own policy and my boss has been here way too long and doesn't get it. Whatever. It will all work out in the end.

I have been working out consistently and will do so while on vacation. I'm bringing my kettlebells to the beach and will swim and ride bikes as well.

Alisha ~ 4 miles is EPIC!! Well done! Keep up the good work. I hope you get the tightness out of your leg and neck.

Hi Trisha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.