Jillian Michaels Bodyshred

112toGuru

Cathlete
Anyone bite on the new lower priced Jillian Michaels Bodyshred program?

Have any VFers been in the advertisements for it? Reviewed it? Some of those pics & comments look like they might be from VFers!

You guys really do videos, imagine that. Does anyone know why there aren't any other blog reviews of this program? I did think maybe some people who said they bought it didn't actually have it at all, can't be sure but it seems like it just wasn't available everywhere. For awhile there I thought I might have been the only one who's done it. That can't be...can it, no, I think not.

Anybody have any info? Would definitely like to here some firsthand experiences.

I think the infomercial is on again, it's less now but I can't remember how much. Surprises me though that I haven't heard so much as a peep about it, especially since Body Revolution was so popular. Then again, nobody is ever doing the stuff I do, except TA, people like their TA. I guess people who post are at the extremes now, doing all low impact or crossfit.

I did like Body Revolution :) I surprised that I haven't heard much about JM Bodyshred on VF? If I am not mistaken, Body Shred is extreme too:) I agree, you hear about TA or Tonique :p I am not into TA or Tonique :) :rolleyes:

Bump - Has anyone been in the test group for Bodyshred? Anyone do the whole program?

I read a few people started it, and even started some breakdowns. But then mysteriously just stopped posting about it.

What gives?

Maybe BodyShred is an unsubtle code for some kind of JM zombie plague? Once they put in the DVD, they turn into zombies and go out and shred bodies and never post again?
Just trying to be helpful here! ;)
Sincerely, though, I would be interested in hearing about it...

MomInVT, too funny, there were a few days there...I found it very intense, I did a warm up & extra cool down almost everyday. I was going to blog it with breakdowns but didn't, well, didn't really know if that's really something I should do. I don't have a blog, there's that. In one sentence, It's a move yer arse workout, everyday.

I can tell you this, I probably never got down & up from the floor so many times, or did as many burpees, ever, gotta love the burpee. Actually, I would bet there are some old mish-mashed (moshed?) Cathe rotations that are as challenging. The whole thing was a pick up your speed challenge for me. (at one time Leslie Sansone was that kind of workout, so you can see, I've come a long way, baby) <---self-serving I know!

I looked around Bayerngirl, not much talk. I just wondered if any of the girls from VF might have participated, that's all. My results, didn't lose but a few pounds, wasn't really tracking it, it did shave inches from and pulled my middle in, I really felt a boost in performance from the start to the finish. I'm not really sure how I even did it all, surprising what months & months of cold & snow will do for your motivation. I'm not much of a jumper, but I do a whole lot more of it now, than I used to, which was, never.

I presently still suck at the burpee...but I do them!

MomInVT, too funny, there were a few days there...I found it very intense, I did a warm up & extra cool down almost everyday. I was going to blog it with breakdowns but didn't, well, didn't really know if that's really something I should do. I don't have a blog, there's that. In one sentence, It's a move yer arse workout, everyday.

I can tell you this, I probably never got down & up from the floor so many times, or did as many , ever, gotta love the burpee. Actually, I would bet there are some old mish-mashed (moshed?) Cathe rotations that are as challenging. The whole thing was a pick up your speed challenge for me. (at one time Leslie Sansone was that kind of workout, so you can see, I've come a long way, baby) <---self-serving I know!

I looked around Bayerngirl, not much talk. I just wondered if any of the girls from VF might have participated, that's all. My results, didn't lose but a few pounds, wasn't really tracking it, it did shave inches from and pulled my middle in, I really felt a boost in performance from the start to the finish. I'm not really sure how I even did it all, surprising what months & months of cold & snow will do for your motivation. I'm not much of a jumper, but I do a whole lot more of it now, than I used to, which was, never.

I presently still suck at the burpee...but I do them!

When I saw the clip on JM's website , those workouts just didn't appeal to me a all with those twisting moves:rolleyes: I can't do a lot of burpees/ mountain climbers, I have to modify those. I have a lot of back problems (slipped disc):) My back doesn't like these moves. I am 51 not 25 anymore, lol! Over the last few years I had more injuries than I can count :( I did like JM Body Revolution.
This one was easy to modify, IMO! I really didn't see much on VF either? Which surprised me :)

Congrats on finishing the program and your results :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.