Jen Sinkler's Lift Weights Faster

No, but I hear great things! Jen's awesome, she was on one of the Lift Like A Girl podcasts I listened to on a long drive, and I liked her personality a lot. Not that that's crucial for a paper program. But she's no nonsense.
Sorry for this unhelpful answer.

I do have "Lift Weights Faster," bought, and used it last Summer. Great metabolic program. I will use it again this Summer, when I finish Nia. Highly recommend.

Pushup
10 Rounds
(or 5 minutes)
1 to 10
Superperson
Ladder Time 5-minute cap 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Ladder #2 Time Repetitions
Squat
5-minute cap 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Star Jump
Ladder #3 Time Repetitions
Bulgarian Split Squat (Left)
5-minute cap 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Bulgarian Split Squat (Right)
Ladder #4 Time Repetitions
Squat Thrust
5-minute cap
Knee-to-Elbow Plank 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Each Side
Ladder #6 Time Repetitions
Reverse Lunge (Alternating)
Until completion 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Each Side
Jumping Lunge (Alternating)
Ladder #5 Time Repetitions
Single-Leg Glute Bridge (Right)
Single-Leg Glute Bridge (Left) Until completion 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

This is a copy of one of her workouts. It's a ladder. Didn't print out right. This printout is kind of hard to understand. She does ladders, circuits, tabatas, etc. Most of her exercises are compound, with a cardio factor. The plan comes with everything you need...exercise demonstration. Several workouts, from beginner to advanced. Those of you familiar with Nia Shanks, it's like her program, but the workouts are metabolic. Lift Weights Faster, is a winner for me. Now that I look at it, this printed workout doesn't help at all. Just looks confusing. Sorry for that.

I was interested in this too... I've heard her interviewed on a lot of podcasts... anyone have both programs? Is one better or harder than the other?

Opening this back up since her Lift Weights Faster 2 is on sale now. Does anyone have 2? Can you even get the original? What about the Get Stronger program that comes as the bundle? I'm trying to decide if I need another workout program (probably not really but I like to see different stuff). I struggle with the paper programs if they require a lot of setting up timers, etc. so just wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on LWF2 or GS2 and what you liked/disliked about them. Thanks!

Opening this back up since her Lift Weights Faster 2 is on sale now. Does anyone have 2? Can you even get the original? What about the Get Stronger program that comes as the bundle? I'm trying to decide if I need another workout program (probably not really but I like to see different stuff). I struggle with the paper programs if they require a lot of setting up timers, etc. so just wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on LWF2 or GS2 and what you liked/disliked about them. Thanks!

I have the original. I'm looking forward to getting LWF2. The Get Stronger program is by Jen's husband. It's an all body weight program. I think her husband is a power lifter, or something along those lines. But I know they own a gym in Minneapolis. I plan on doing a body weight rotation, starting July. So, I'm excited to see what he does with body weight.

Last edited:
I went ahead an bought LWF2. (I passed on LWF1 since I felt having 300 workouts would be overwhelming). I was like a kid in a candy store last night reading through them all... adding bookmarks "do this one at the park", "this looks awesome", etc. I don't have kettlebells and there was a huge section on kettlebells so I'll have to try swapping dumbells out for those and see if they still work! I didn't get the Get Strong Faster 2 package either since in the FAQs it said you really needed a full gym to get maximum benefits and I just w/o in my basement.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.