January 2008 Cathe Results!

Good Morning Ladies,

I’ve been lifting weights and eating a primarily clean diet for a couple years. During 2007 I worked with Cathy Savage and Jodi Jones to help with my fitness gains. At the end of 2007 I decided to take what I learned from CSF and commit to doing Cathe rotations for 2008. For January I used Cathe’s January 2005 rotation and I am thrilled with the results! 

January 1, 2008
Wt: 159.8
Chest: 33 in
Bust: 34 ¾ in
Waist: 32 ¾ in
Hips: 39 ¼ in
Thigh: 23 ½ L 23 ¾ R
Bicep: 10 ½ (both)

February 1, 2008
Wt: 150.4
Chest: 32 ½ in
Bust: 34 in
Waist: 30 ½ in
Hips: 38 ¼ in
Thigh: 23 1/8 in (both)
Bicep: 10 ½ in

I know I won’t continue to lose weight like this, my average weight is around 146 but November and December of last year seemed to be about vacation, family visits, lots of food and little working out so I put on about 13 pounds. Nonetheless, I think 2008 will be a great year working with Cathe!

This month I’m doing Cathe’s January 2008 rotation so we’ll see how it goes!

Just wanted to share, I hope you all are having a wonderful kick butt kinda fitness year as well!

Travis
:)

Congratulations on your results! I also had very good results with the January rotation. I only wanted to lose 1 or 2 pounds, which didn't happen -- I gained half a pound. However, I lost a full inch off my waist and half an inch off my hips. So there is positive proof that we should not worry about what the scale says, but more about how our clothes fit and our measurements.

I'm always obsessed about losing weight -- but really if I lose inches I am so much more satisfied. . . I wish I would remember that when I step on the scale and the number doesn't budge!

Your results are wonderful! Question...how did you like working with Cathe Savage? I know she trains fitness & figure competitors and I am looking to compete in figure. Can you help me get in contact with her. Thanks,

Kristen

I loved working with Cathy Savage. Actually I loved Cathy but Jodi Jones her nutritionist who also works with you is the true gem. She taught me a great deal about eating clean and healthy.

Here is the link for Cathy's site http://cathysavagefitness.com/

If you live in the Boston area you can use their services up close and personal -- but they have MANY online services which is how I used them. I did the SOS program for a year -- they helped me get ready to turn 41 in fitness style and I am forever greatful! I highly recommend the service if you're going to compete. If you wanna chat more about it send me an email at [email protected] I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!

this is me on my 41st birthday thanks to them!

10-12-2007-01.jpg

10-12-2007-07.jpg

10-12-2007-05.jpg

Jeez, I'm sorry these are so big! But you get the picture!! Send me an email if you wanna chat about Cathy Savage!! :)

I am so happy for you and your results!!! :) :)

You have reason to be proud - stand tall be proud because you look so good!!! :)

Congratulations!
Denise :)

Great results. You look so beautiful! Seriously, you look like you weigh about 125-130, and pictures usually ADD weight.
I"m gonna have to go look at Jan rotation now!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.