January 20, 2022

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Superset Circuit” LIVE! This superset circuit-style workout focuses on two back-to-back exercises that target the SAME muscles groups before moving on to the next group. Great for adding intensity and volume to your workout, you’ll move through a sequence of two lower, two upper and two core exercises all while building strength and burning fat. We’ve got this

Equipment Needed:

A Full Sized Step …with two risers under each side

Various Weighted Dumbbells …I’ll be using 5-15’s and heavier for deadlifts and rows if desired

Fitness Mat … (side note option: if you have my mini mat you may want to additionally use it along with a full size mat for quicker and more comfortable ease of flow between a few exercises)

DEC57F80-8AE3-448F-B8FF-831C54BB6881.png

Last edited:
I have heard Arnold Schwarzenegger in an interview does Supersets! I wonder how he came up with that ;).

Can’t wait to do it!

Attachments

• 0FF1E138-5D1D-4E99-B276-A588CD767370.jpeg
    0FF1E138-5D1D-4E99-B276-A588CD767370.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 3
Just did this. It was hard. I suggest to anyone don’t eat like an hour or two hours before this workout because you will be doing some type of sit ups. The core is really challenging. Yes, you will be on the Step. Not like dancing on it, but you will be doing leg exercises. Arms was challenging too. This is a longer one between 56:31 to 57:31.
From her past two lives, this is the more challenging one.

Just did this. It was hard. I suggest to anyone don’t eat like an hour or two hours before this workout because you will be doing some type of sit ups. The core is really challenging. Yes, you will be on the Step. Not like dancing on it, but you will be doing leg exercises. Arms was challenging too. This is a longer one between 56:31 to 57:31.
From her past two lives, this is the more challenging one.
Yes, I like to mix all my LIVES up with variety in both format and time lengths :) Today's was definitely a longer one. If anyone wants to make the leg exercises of this workout harder you can either lift heavier weight for legs (in which you would need to slow the rep speed down) and or raise your step height to three risers under each side the step. Enjoy everyone <3

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.