January 09 Check in 1/19/09

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies..

Thought I would get us started..Just waiting for the kids to finish an assignment.

Today's workout for me is going to be Pyramid Lower Body...I really like the pyramid workouts...

Be back later to say hi..

Morning! The plan is to do LIC today. I sort of have a "day off" but I'll be dropping again into work. There are roofers above my head scaring the crap out of me because it sounds like they're going to fall right through!

Kathy -- have fun with the pyramids! I like the pyramid concept a lot.

Kathy, I like the pyramids, too! Hi All! Vilma, I keep thinking about you -- how are you feeling? Hope you're able to check in soon......

I did cardio coach 8 this morning, though I skipped the third challenge! I'm feeling really tired and sore from CLX (I think!), as I mentioned. It's so different than Cathe DOMs though..... Joanne, what are you feeling so far? I can't wait to hear from Chris and Vilma on this if you end up getting it.

We had such a nice lazy day yesterday..... more of the same today, though we have some errands to do. Have a great day everyone -- Hottie, good luck with the roofers!!

-Beth

Hi again ladies...

Just stopping back by to say PLB done for today...

Hottie: Enjoy LIC..I like that one too..Have a good "day off"!!

Beth: I don't have cardio coach or CLX. But, I hope that you enjoy them. Have a great day getting those errands done..

Hey Girls!

A quickie since I slept 45 minutes past the time I wanted to get up this afternoon and now I'm behind! :eek:

I'm going to do PS: Chest Shoulders and Triceps as soon as I get up here...(Adding on one set to the 2 set exercises...that's FF's icing ont he "cake")..

I'll BBL to type more!!!

::sigh:: I screwed up today. Joe and I were feeling lazy so we put off our workouts and played on the Xbox a little too much...and then tar starting leaking into our apartment. And then my apartment started heating up like crazy. So, now I'm just going to make dinner, yell at the roofer to keep on removing tar from my apartment and hope it cools off enough to workout. I hope everyone else had a more productive day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.