It's December!! Who cares? I do!

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi everyone

Pleased I managed to remember the new month.

Lisa - it sounds like you're making excellent progress with your foot. Just for you I did MM biceps today. It is quite challenging but I did use 12lbs sometimes when Cathe was on 10lbs.

I added MM shoulders and B&G stab ball abs. Hoping Cathe might post a light rotation for December.
Going out tonight with a friend to eat. Really looking forward to it. Work is driving me mad, I need to get out.
Vacuum cleaner arrived. Hooray!

Replying now before I lose the new thread! . Ronne, thx for trying it out, wow on the weight! I'm just not able to lift as heavy as I used to, but then cyclists don't want too much bulk on their UB. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! [emoji4] I have DOMS from XT, I am able to go a bit heavier than I was (still no where close to Cathe). Don't you hate it when work is busy especially with holidays and being busy! The nerve!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hi all. Did and XTrain legs premix. I couldn't do the lunges b/c the toes and immediately below them, top part of the foot, is the worst area. It is better. I have about 10 more days and then I can move on to sneakers! Yeah me. :)

Can I just vent for a second on something non-Cathe related? Long story short, I am on a payment plan for a medical bill. Not only did the billing agency not record the payment plan (their notes do reflect that a plan was discussed but nothing more), but they did not record my last two payments (they got them but did not post them to my account), and they reported me to a collection agency! They apologized and said that would contact the collection agency and post everything and etc., but WTH!? I asked about my credit rating being affected and she hesitated saying that they don't really do anything for 30 days, giving you a chance to respond so you should be okay - my as*. I see the doctor for whom I am being billed on Friday and will let them know what happened. If they don't fix it and/or I have credit issues, I will report the billing agency. Jerks.

Ronne - thanks for getting us started. I was looking for November and saw your avatar.
Lisa - I have MM on for tomorrow. I had started doing a BC premix but then the dvd started flaking out on me. ??? It might be the player b/c I then put in XTrain and did a legs premix. The dvd started acting up but then smooth sailing. ???
Waves to all!

Murphy

21 mile ride. 32f, that's 0c for ronne, my eyeballs are frozen and yet I was still sweating with the four layers I had on. Murphy, I'm impressed you're doing any legwork with your foot problem, I totally understand about the toe thing! I hope all your credit issues get resolved, how irritating having to deal with it after everything you've been through. I remember being excited when I could wear flip-flops instead of just sneakers, I guess that's the next step for you, LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

Lisa - we all do what we can manage and that is always enough! That is cold! DD cycles 2.5 miles to school and back every day and moans about that!

Murphy - sounds like you're making good progress. I hate things like that, it's so frustrating when you haven't done anything wrong yourself.

A new one for me today: LBB. I got it at the same time as ICE but hadn't had chance to try it. My lower body feels thoroughly worked. I had to grit my teeth at points.
No great plans this weekend. Going shopping both days, Sunday to get me some new boots as a Christmas present from DH.

Ronne, yep something is better than nothing! So nothing today, have a service man putting in direct tv, walked the dog for a brief 40 minutes, we have snow flurries! I remember liking LBB. Isn't it fun shopping for yourself for Christmas? We've gotten lots of new toys that I'm so busy playing with all of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello all! Sorry to have been missing, work and all. I have kept up my workouts. Murphy, that is infuriating! I thought, I'm not quite positive, that hospitals don't report to the credit agencies. Who did they post your payments to? They couldn't have just disappeared?? Lisa, keep your snow! It's starting to get chilly here, the guy across the street is mowing as I type tho! Ronne, oooooo! I love new boots! Last week shopping I got a new purse and wallet! I was so excited! Hello to Jody and Roxie's! Last night, DS and I went to see Moana, very sweet movie and beautifully done. Today, we get to go clean the gutters, ick, I'm not thrilled! Good weekend to all! Mary

Hi everyone

Lisa - you deserve the break with all the mileage you've been putting in!

Mary - hope the gutters weren't too horrible. Mowing still?!

Did a KCM today - a stepboxing premix not doing any stepboxing...
No workouts over the weekend. Got lots of shopping, mainly presents for other people, but did get my new boots. Very nice.
Now I need to get some of these presents wrapped and in the post!

Not feeling up to doing much today, just feel tired [emoji42]. I did 20 min spinning Saturday, DH and I did 22 mile ride yesterday, today I cleaned the bathroom (yuck), tried bike ride, just wasn't feeling it, especially with the strong winds. Next 3 days will be snow and bitter cold. . Spin bike is supposed to be here tomorrow. Jody, you wrote on wrong thread. Did you dress up for Disney? Ronne, thx for not making me feel bad about goofing off. Mary, we sure could use a good mowing to get the rest of the leaves, but we won't, maybe the wind will blow them all to Kansas!

Hi everyone

Lisa - we were on the same wavelength, I cleaned the bathroom yesterday as well! No wonder you don't want to get out on your bike. Weather pretty grim here as well. It's foggy, this morning we couldn't see to the end of the road.

Did ICE LIS2 with BB. Found it quite tough, I blame it on waking up early this morning.
Ordered a couple more Christmas presents. Gradually working my way through the list.

Hello ladies! Today did a Julia workout, I wonder if the new ones will be coming soon? Winter arrives in 2 weeks! Ronne, you are ahead of me! I've only gotten one gift so far! Lisa, I think the cold makes us tired, like we are bears and need to hibernate! We didn't mow, just watched the guy across the street, hat, gloves, parka, I thought he was crazy! Come to think of it, I don't much care for him, he yells at his own kids for walking on the grass, strange fellow. Jody, you gave me a good laugh on the other thread! Lesbian comfort clothes! Lol! All I wear are my scrubs or leggings, I don't think I've put a pair of jeans on in a year! Hello to Murphy and Roxie! Not much here, just enjoying the quiet! Good day to all! Mary

Hi all! . I feel so much better, slept 11 hrs! . Did ICE CUB and a 3 mile walk. Bike came, so guess what I'm doing tomorrow! Snowing now, got it just in time for winter weather. Ronne, I vacuumed today, even the basement, got up all the dead spiders that was where my old spin bike was, new one is going in different spot. Mary, I don't think I've worn any jeans since I quit working, I wear lularoe leggings, did you get any? . Jody, yes, it's a spin bike, it comparable to star trac spinner model . It has magnetic resistance instead of pads. Pedals where I clip in is bigger, maybe will be good stability for my foot. It's a lot sturdier!

Hi everyone

Mary - I live in jeans. Never wear leggings apart from workouts, they make my legs look like sausages!

Lisa - 11 hours, what bliss! Yesterday was kitchen cleaning, those bits that don't get done often like the cooker hood. I do like hoovering now with my new vacuum cleaner, how sad is that?!

Decided to try some yoga today, it's been a while. I felt in need of stretching out, particularly neck and shoulders. Anyway, I got halfway through a routine (30 mins into it) and gave up. I was struggling and not really feeling it, did 20 mins of UB stretching after which felt good.

5d9695fa31a65cbd63822fe4272dd00e.jpg

Just a pic of my [emoji140], love it! [emoji4]perfect for today's bitter cold and [emoji300] weather! Off to spin now, that bike came just in time!

ae67af47813a25ce288ce3f1dab9c6e5.jpg

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] my new spin bike! . So sturdy, and the seat is comfortable! I did 60 min with Robin on the Peloton app.
Ronne, I did kitchen cleaning last week. I think dusting should be the next cleaning project, really don't like dusting at all! I can't imagine your legs looking like sausages! Jody, hope you join us in December! We'll see if the job pans out for DH, won't know anything until end of January at the earliest. . Good job doing and modifying the workouts. Modifications are the name of the game for me! [emoji112] to Mary, Murphy, and Roxie!

Good Afternoon,

Yesterday I did a StudioSweat Speed Spin from November 2001 it was good today I came home from work early I have sinu issues and a migraine plus the start of a bladder infection. It's cold an snowing here. All my Christmas shopping is done I need to wrap everything.

Lisa-nice bike

OMG, I am in the weeds! I didn't even understand what was meant by come check us out in DEC. I'm like, wow, Ronne thinks I'm going to England for some reason??? And she wants me to come visit! Yippee! Well, I just payed my Dec bills including mortgage due on the first, I guess the month got away from me- thanks for pulling me back. So, congrats on the spin bike, Lisa, did you sell the other one yet? Roxie, you sound like you are a little run down, not good! Mary, I went to see Moana w/ older dd as well. I am anxious for the next Star Wars episode and anything Chris Pratt. Murphy, that would make me SCREAM so I wish you peace and patience and quick resolution of the situation. I had no good reason for skipping workout today. Maybe I'll work extra hard tomorrow. I'm doing 3 12's Fri Sat and Sun.

OMG, I am in the weeds! I didn't even understand what was meant by come check us out in DEC. I'm like, wow, Ronne thinks I'm going to England for some reason??? And she wants me to come visit! Yippee! Well, I just payed my Dec bills including mortgage due on the first, I guess the month got away from me- thanks for pulling me back. So, congrats on the spin bike, Lisa, did you sell the other one yet? Roxie, you sound like you are a little run down, not good! Mary, I went to see Moana w/ older dd as well. I am anxious for the next Star Wars episode and anything Chris Pratt. Murphy, that would make me SCREAM so I wish you peace and patience and quick resolution of the situation. I had no good reason for skipping workout today. Maybe I'll work extra hard tomorrow. I'm doing 3 12's Fri Sat and Sun.

Jodi-thank exactly what I thought this morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.