It's buckeyes baby!

L Sass

Cathlete
Well, I missed last year, but will be back this year. :)

Sooo, we have about 175 buckeyes made so far. Back to roll another batch. I'll have them packaged in bags of 2 each to give any who so desire. (Of course a few more for Cathe and Nancy - LOL!) Why? Because I hail from Ohio, which is the buckeye state. So it's my treat to all of you. Can't wait to see you all.

Sooo, we have about 175 buckeyes made so far. Back to roll another batch. I'll have them packaged in bags of 2 each to give any who so desire. (Of course a few more for Cathe and Nancy - LOL!) Why? Because I hail from Ohio, which is the buckeye state. So it's my treat to all of you. Can't wait to see you all.

Hey Lorrie!!!
I missed last year too!!! I can't wait to see you again!!!
Denise :D

L Sass said:

So since I'm from NC I am afraid to say I don't know what a buckeye is but can't wait to find out!! Especially since this is my first RT:)

That's Nancy in SNM customer support, right? I wish I was going to be there to snag some of those for myself :cool:

So since I'm from NC I am afraid to say I don't know what a buckeye is but can't wait to find out!! Especially since this is my first RT:)

Mare, they are a candy made out of ingredients like peanut butter and powdered sugar mixed up with other ingredients, then dunked in melted chocolate just partially to lool like a Buckeye! Lorrie's recipe is to die for! Soooo Goooood!

DebbieH said:
Mare, they are a candy made out of ingredients like peanut butter and powdered sugar mixed up with other ingredients, then dunked in melted chocolate just partially to lool like a Buckeye! Lorrie's recipe is to die for! Soooo Goooood!

These sound yummy!!

Lorrie, I finally ate mine tonight and they were delicious. Thanks so much for your generosity!

didn't know she was the one that made those..... but yep they were yummo...wish i had more.....thx for those lorrie:)

Would LOVE the recipe too! They came in handy during the 4 delays in NY trying to get home.

you too georjann:(....i had a four hour delay in chicago with my connect flight....it was so frustrating, b/c i was so ready to get home

but 4 delays really sound super frustrating, but glad u got home safely:)

mrsyancy said:
you too georjann:(....i had a four hour delay in chicago with my connect flight....it was so frustrating, b/c i was so ready to get home

but 4 delays really sound super frustrating, but glad u got home safely:)

We were supposed to board at 6:55 but there was a weather delay, then there was something else, then air traffic delay 2xs. I was supposed to be home at 9:15 but didn't get home till 12:30am. I hope I never fly into laquardia airport again

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.