It' a Girl!

C

Caroline

Hi Cathe!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a beautiful baby girl on Aug. 18th (our second child). She was 7 lbs, 12 oz. with brown hair and blue eyes. The first thing they gave me to eat following the delivery was peanut butter and crackers and I immediately thought of you! I was able to work out during my entire pregnancy and even worked out (step) on the day I went into labor. (I was 40 weeks).

I am so happy for you that you are having a boy..our first child was a boy (he's now 3) and your ultrasound pictures are great. My husband and I decided against having an amnio too (I'm 37). We just had the level 2 ultrasound and the triple screen tests done which all came out great. My thoughts are with you during this special time..enjoy every moment. :)

Caroline

congratulations!

Best Wishes to you and your family. What did you name your new baby girl that came "stepping" into the world
wink.gif

nancy

Catie

Hi Nancy

Thanks for the kind wishes. We named her Catherine Elizabeth and will call her "Catie" for short. :)

Congratulations, Caroline

I always love to hear about babies being born! It's always such a miracle. Catherine Elizabeth is a beautiful name, and I love the nickname Catie. I have always loved the hard "C" sound for girls' names; as a matter of fact, my 2-1/2 year old daughter's name is Caroline!
happy.gif

Kristin

Congratulations!

Congratulations on having a daughter (in addition to your son!)! Girls are very special, too. Mine is called Emma Caroline.
Enjoy those special newborn moments. Hope you get some sleep!

Marianne

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Oh Caroline, how wonderful! Congratulations to you and your family. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us. She sounds beautiful and healthy. Catie is a precious name. Ironically, her full name is my(Cathryn) and my sister's name(Elisabeth). The only difference is the spelling. I'm so excited for you and I'll be thinking of you. If you would like, feel free to post a picture of little Catie on your info icon. Gets some rest
happy.gif
!

Cathe

Congratulations Caroline!

I am so happy for you. Now you have one of each! Little girls are wonderful. I have a three year old daughter. Enjoy!

Names

Cathe, after hearing Caroline's little one's name, as well as your full name and your sister's, I just had to comment. My full name is Elizabeth and MY sister's name is Katherine. Too funny!
happy.gif
Congrats, Caroline, on the birth of your daughter and may I say you've made an excellent choice in names! Little girls are so special, (mine's 5 yrs old) and are so vastly different from their older brothers (12 yrs). Enjoy every minute! It goes faster than anyone thinks.

Elizabeth Kelly

More Congrats!

Just couldn't pass up congratulating the posting of the arrival of a new angel! My littlest one (#5) is also a girl. Her name is Caitlin which is Gaelic for Catherine. Can you tell my grandparents were Irish immigrants?! Will say a prayer for you and your family during this most precious and challenging time. By the way going from on child to 2 was the most difficult. After that it's just a few more clothes to wash and extra plates on the table!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.