Issues with Go Wear Fit?

TpaGirl

Cathlete
I've been wearing my Go Wear Fit for a week now, and for the most part I like it. However, there have been some things that have irritated me. Maybe someone knows how to fix them? The first is that my digital display becomes unsynced all the time. I have the display hooked to the armband or worn as a watch, so they are very near each other. I look down, and the thing isn't synced, AGAIN!!! My digital dislay tells me I'm burning 1.3 cals/min while I'm sitting at work, but when I upload it to the computer, the website posts anywhere from .9-1.1 cals/min. Shouldn't they be showing the same information. The last thing just irritated me. I have it set to lose 1lb/week. Today I weighed for the first time in a week, and I've only lost 1/2 lb. I kept accurate logging of my food. I was almost obsessed with every bite, lick and taste that went into my mouth. What gives? I was under the impression that if I met my targets, I would get certain results.

I think if you are sitting still for a length of time, the display unlinks. It may save the battery or something.

As far as the weight loss thing. It is not a perfect science, and no matter what people want to tell you, it is not simply calories in, calories out. It has a lot to do with what type of calories you use(closer to the source is the best), and how your body reacts to them.

The last thing just irritated me. I have it set to lose 1lb/week. Today I weighed for the first time in a week, and I've only lost 1/2 lb. I kept accurate logging of my food. I was almost obsessed with every bite, lick and taste that went into my mouth. What gives? I was under the impression that if I met my targets, I would get certain results.

Fat loss will not always show up on the scale. You could have very well lost 1lb of body fat this week, but at the same time have more water stores in your muscles. My scale weight is always up on the day after a really hard weight lifting program.
A loss is a win in my book!
Try to be patient. I know, easier said than done:) You will have days when the scale will go up. Just give it time.

Armband issues

I don't have the digital display, so I can't comment about that, but I took my GWF armband off on Friday (after 6 straight weeks on) to wear a sleeveless shirt and noticed the indentation that night on my arm. I thought, no biggy it will go away, well it's now Monday and I still have a visible band mark on my arm. I can actually feel the step off from the tissue to the muscle wear the band was.... I'm kinda freaked about that but I love it so much I'm gonna put it back on today. Even when I move it down or up, it ends up in the same spot on my arm. Anyone else having these issues?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.