Issues w/ Live streaming

andtckrtoo

Cathlete
I am having issues streaming the Live workouts. I have On Demand and the actual DVD workouts run, but the Live ones will not. What am I doing wrong?

Edited to add that I get the little play arrow for the Live workouts, but no matter how long I wait, it never plays anything after I click it.

I am having issues streaming the Live workouts. I have On Demand and the actual DVD workouts run, but the Live ones will not. What am I doing wrong?

Edited to add that I get the little play arrow for the Live workouts, but no matter how long I wait, it never plays anything after I click it.
Are you using the app or are you trying to play on your computer?

I always try to help, so until you hear from the other person, I tried Live on my iPad going thru the website, etc
And picked 9/22/16 one, it started fine. Then signed out, went thru the app, bringing up the same one and
It started fine. Just thought I would let you know.

Can you give me the title of a recorded Cathe Live workout you've tried to play?
Any of them. I just tried both the Low Quality and High Quality Circuit Works Plus Barre and Core. I've also tried several of the step workouts. I reboot my computer, re-installed flash (although the standard videos work, so that shouldnt' be an issue, I reinstalled just in case).

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? Also, the OnDemand videos don't use Flash. The Cathe Live videos still use Flash depending on what type of device you're using, so this could be a problem in your case. Lastly, did you re-install the latest version of Flash?

Also can you tell me what browser you're using and can you check in your browser to make sure Flash is enabled and our site is not blocked? This does sound like it might be a Flash issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.