Issue with Cathe Live app

I was having a problem opening the Live app on my iPhone 6, I deleted the app and downloaded the newer version . Still unable to open. See attached screen shot. Why am I having issues with this now?
Appreciate any help to get this resolved
Andrea

Attachments

• 98F9483B-373D-46EF-8BEE-44EF994DD5BC.png
    98F9483B-373D-46EF-8BEE-44EF994DD5BC.png
    29 KB · Views: 6
I just tried logging in on my Mac and I get the view your OnDemand videos, then it takes me to the screen where I have to pay again. HMM.

Hi jcpolsky, this means you probably just need to log off and back on again. You also may need to clear browser cache. Let me know if this helps.

I was having a problem opening the Live app on my iPhone 6, I deleted the app and downloaded the newer version . Still unable to open. See attached screenshot. Why am I having issues with this now?
Appreciate any help to get this resolved
Andrea

This error means in the app settings you have "Play via Wi-Fi Only" selected. Hence if you're to play over cellular it will not work and you will get the message you see in the image you posted. Just go to settings and uncheck this selection and your video will play on cellular. If you're trying to play on wireless it means you're not connected to wireless and you will need to see why this is happening.

Now I cannot get into app because it’s saying my username and/or password is incorrect? I am logged into Cathe Live on my laptop with it?
I am having same problem unable to log in to the Live app on my phone. I've tried updating my phone, deleting/reinstall app, and reset password. Nothing is working. I'm logged in no problem on my laptop

I am so frustrated! I thought that this would be a good time to install the Cathe on demand on my Roku. Confirming that even though I only subscribe to LIVe I can use this app?
Anyway, installed to Roku and (painfully) put in my username and password and it came up invalid! As a reminder I am logged in on my laptop! What is going on?

We're aware of this and will fix it shortly. But here is how you can log in now. For username,only enter everything to the left of the @ in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected] you would enter just janedoe for your username. This should allow you to log in.

Thank You! It worked on my phone but not on Roku
Is the Cathe on Demand app also for Live subscribers to use ? Realizing I could only access the Live videos

Hi Andrea, If you only have a Cathe Live subscription you can only view Cathe Live videos. If you have Cathe OnDemand you can view OnDemand videos and Cathe Live videos. We have separate apps for Roku for OnDemand and Cathe Live.

Last edited:
We've just now launched a fix for this so you should be able to log in with either your partial or full email address. But the best and recommended way to login is to use your partial email address ( everything to the left of the @)

We've just now launched a fix for this so you should be able to log in with either your partial or full email address. But the best and recommended way to login is to use your partial email address ( everything to the left of the @)

Hello,
I did the above. No problem getting on to choose a workout however after I've chosen my workout it shows a black screen with the words "Invalid api key."

Hi Andrea, If you only have a Cathe Live subscription you can only view Cathe Live videos. If you have Cathe OnDemand you can view OnDemand videos and Cathe Live videos. We have separate apps for Roku for OnDemand and Cathe Live.
Could you tell me how to find Cathe Live channel on Roku? I’ve searched and nothing comes up

Hello,
I did the above. No problem getting on to choose a workout however after I've chosen my workout it shows a black screen with the words "Invalid api key."

Hi FireLight, more than likely you just need to reboot and perhaps clear the cache on your Roku. The invalid api key just means your Roku is still using our older api instead of our updated api key.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.