Isopure...what's your favorite flavor?

I was at GNC and they had Isopure protein powder but several different flavors...Chocolate, vanilla, fruit punch and several others. The smallest jug size was a life long supply so I want to make sure I pick the right flavor...hate to spend the rest of my years with yucky protein!

I've never tried Isopure but I know what it's like getting bad protein. I just bought a jug of Designer Whey chocolate peanut caramel. Sounds great but it tastes terrible and I had to pour it through a strainer to get rid of the chunks.

If you get chocolate or vanilla, at least you have the option of adding things to improve the taste (i.e. bananas, flavored extracts, etc.). The fruit punch one sounds risky. Just MHO. :)

After reading about it on this forum I bought the Isopure variety pack. It has four of each of the following orange cream, dutch chocolate, creamy vanilla, chocolate peanut butter swirl and strawberries and cream. So far I have tried the orange and the chocolate peanut butter and I really don't care for them. (I don't dislike them so much that I won't drink them but I will not buy them again.)

I also bought the Isopure Protein Drink (not powder). I like this alot better. So far I have tried the frosted grape.

I have been using Myoplex lite for years but wanted to try the Isopure but will be going back to Myoplex Lite when its gone.

Tracy

I've been starting to use protein drinks and found I really like the taste of Isopure alpine punch. When I use up my current supply of french vanilla whey(GNC brand) I'm going to switch.

Hi,
I've used the Isopure's strawberry and chocolate flavors. Both taste very good, and mixed easily with milk, juice and water. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.