Is there a way to copy cassettes onto a more modern form of audio?

BAM

Cathlete
I'm happy that I can transfer my vhs to dvd's but what about copying cassettes? I have quite a broad collection of cassettes that I currently use and are fantastic. Luckily I have a walkman and a cassette player in my car which I hope will last forever but who knows. Are there any methods of copying cassettes to something else that is of more modern technology? Thanks for your help.

Bam

OMG! You guys are AWESOME!!!! I've gotst me some reading to do. I am so not electronically inclined but I'll find a way. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Bam

I know at our dance studio, we have a cd recorder hooked to a tape deck....of course there are lots of wires and cables involved, but we have to record music often. Heck, some of it is still on vinyl!
I know my sister can record VHS to DVD on her set-up. I think you just need a DVD recorder and probably wires and cables again. I call the Geek Squad or my cousin, who is a computer scientist.
Every time I figure out the latest technical device, they change it or upgrade and I am confused again.

Every time I figure out the latest technical device, they change it or upgrade and I am confused again.

I'm with you. I feel I shouldn't even bother to figure out the latest (unless I absolutely need to like now) because of a newer way coming up right around the corner. I don't want to be challenged in this area but there are just so many other things that I'd rather be doing with my time. :D

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.