ironman spinning bike anyone have one?

Kitterfly

Cathlete
I saw this bike at costco was $489 then $399 now today on sale for $199!!!! If you have this one any info on how you like it would be great. Thanks ( Im a complete newbie to spinning stuff):D

I have been very interested in this bike for quite sometime. I have a bout of plantar faciitis right now so I can't run and would love to use spinning as my form of cardio.

For this price it's a great deal AND it's from Costco so if there is a problem it can be returned. Ironman has good reviews but I can't find anything about this particular model.

I really want it .... now only to convince Steve that I'll use it ... tough sell because I'm famous for buying fitness equipment and not using it too often.

...Cheryl

Well, Steve offered to buy it for me and we did! Good thing because they only had 1 left and yesterday there were 3. It is really quite easy to put together, just a matter of putting the seat, handlebars and pedals on.

He tried it out this afternoon and really liked it, it has a smooth feel to it and it is sturdy. I used it for a little while as well and thought the same thing.

Now, I need some DVDs to use with it!!

...Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.