Intensity Series Question

boycrazy3

I purchased the intensity series about a month ago I have looked but can't seem to find a rotation. I have done the firm tapes for years and these tapes make my firm tapes feel easy. Does it ever feel as if it gets any easier because I am truly dying!
Any reccomendations to add to my collection? Please nothing harder right now.
Thanks,
Kim:)

Hi Kim :)

It does get easier. I started with Cardio & Weights and couldn't even get the choreography at first let alone do IMAX 2! The results are worth it though and the more you do it, the fitter you get. In March this year, I went to see my Doctor to get my heart checked out because I almost passed out about 20 minutes in to an beginner/intermediate level aerobic tape (I'd broken my foot a few months before and couldn't do any cardio so I was really out of condition.) Happily there was nothing wrong but here I am now in July, able to do almost all of IMAX 2 without modifiying!

I'd recommend getting the CTX series - it's such an awesome series and isn't at all dated. If you love stepping and complex choreography, definitey get Rhythmic Step! It's so much fun - especially the warmup. Ab Hits is also well worth it. Why don't you have a look at the rotations here in this forum and at www.videofitnessfanatics.com find the rotation that matches your goal (for weight loss, I'd go with Cathe's July rotation) then get the tapes/DVDs or their equivalents, that are listed.

Cathe posted 3 rotations for the Intensity Series here: http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?...ic_id=20181&mesg_id=20181&listing_type=search
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.