Insanity will be over in 2 more days...so sad!

lulubell

Cathlete
I will be done on Sunday with my last fit test on Monday...I LOVED this program, looked so forward to my workouts and got really good results. I'm at a loss as what to do next, nothing will compare!!! I really hope Shaun T. puts another workout out soon. Anyone else feel this way?

Aggie

Even though I finished the Insanity rotation I continue to do Insanity workouts 2-3x weekly. I am doing a P90x rotation and sub Tony's cardio workouts for Insanity workouts. I sub MIST for Kenpo X and MIP for Plyometiric X. I did MIC today and was drenched in sweat and on the floor at the end! I sometimes sub CCB for Core Synergistics. I know what you mean I absolutely love Insanity and did not want to stop being Insane ( smile) once the 2 months was over. I too am so hoping that Shaun T puts out another workout!

i am also so sad. since i have planter fasciitus, i did finish the first month but i will have to wait til next year in march after sts. then i will be ready for the summer.right now,p90x+,not much cardio, except for work(sales floor). my pt has helped lean out my legs-hamestrings and calves and i always add pushups on the wall since i'm already there. its also great for the core.

laura

Oh yes. I miss it terribly. I've been done for about a month. I think I'm going to try the P90X/Insanity rotation that Regina mentioned.

Shaun T needs to put out more DVD's like this.

Laura,

you mentioned your pt helped you lean out your legs. what type of exercises did you do?

2 simple exercises

toe touches-touching toes keeping legs straight,hold for 10 counts,and do 20 sets

hands on the wall,lean forward,front leg bent forward,other leg far back,straight with heel on the floor. hold 10 count,20 sets for calves. i do both exercises 4x a day

wall pushups 10x in front,10x to the right,10x to the left and pushups in front rotating hips.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.