Insanity How Y'all Doin' Sept 7. 2009

serene_46

Cathlete
Looks like everyone is enjoying a great Labor Day.

Today I did Cardio Abs and MIC ending everything a happy sweaty heap of energy!! These workouts are definitely getting easier, still a challenge, but easier. I actually was able to do the entire cardio abs without a break... doing that first really helps the hip flexors.

Off to start scamper up some scaffolding, we are spending our labor day painting the exterior a house. Have a great day everyone

Brenda in Indiana

Good Afternoon Y'All!!

I've been enjoying Labor Day with DDs & DH, but did manage to do MIC with DH this morning :)

Brenda - Thanks for starting us off. ^5s on MIC & CA :D

Sandra - Good to see you back and that you are ready for M2 - yippee :D I was just in Miami for the day/evening yesterday :cool:

Hope everyone is having a great day!! :cool:

Hey there,
Today I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I've been keeping to the schedule and so I'm very proud of myself!
Have a great day
Elena

Hi Everyone,

I did the Fit Test this morning, a 15 min run and MIC. I was exhausted by the end of the workout and my butt is really sore. I enjoyed MIC - it was challenging but the pace of the workout is good. I only had to stop on a couple exercises. Tomorrow is MPC.

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day!

This morning I did MCC and cardio abs and in the afternoon I did STS meso 2 legs. I only purchased the basic package and was wondering if any of you have done Insane Abs and the sports conditioning dvd? Are they worth purchasing? Would one of you give me a review.

I am seeing most of my gains in the second month. I am not only using the fit test as my guide but also my resting heart rate.

My legs have slimmed down with Insanity. I am seeing more leg strength gains with Inanity than I did with STS pylo legs. Anyone else have a similar experiience?

How do you think that STS cardio (the high intensity workouts) will compare to Insanity?

How do you plan to utilize Insanity when the two months are over?

Thanks,
Regina

Hi everyone!

Well, MIC is done for the first time. That's a fun little workout, isn't it? :rolleyes:

It actually wasn't too bad, until that last circuit. My switch kicks (the ones done with your hands on the floor behind you) don't have much air to them. That's a move that I definitely need to improve with. Poor Ariel (??)! When Shaun squats beside her and has the camera focus on her, she obviously pushed it past the reasonable point. As soon as they were done, the look on her face was, "Geez, I'm gonna puke! I'm gonna puke!!" LOL!!

Glad to have the first one under my belt!

mic!!!!

Hi everyone,
I did max interval circuit, it was really good workout this month i'm planing doing as it is 6 day a week,adding one body part x day, today I did chest only chest, I was so tired at the end of it, but happy to be able to finish all that plank work, thanks to that I only did half of the bench press, and my arms were shaking like jello,.
Tomorrow is max interval plyo,:confused: and after that back I hope I feel good to do all that work.:D

MIP

Hi everyone this workout was crazy!! I survived max interval plyo, those squat push ups and then 16 push ups with the 16runing on plank position OMG T think I have to get familiar with the exercise's before doing any upper body w/o my chest is sore from yesterday, and my back, shoulders,legs, everything:p:eek: I don't think I can't make it for back, anyways my entire body is sore.
Last night I went to bed early I couldn't stay awake:p
So i'm going to pick up Stacy at School, do some chores at home and see if I feel like it later this evening, if not maybe tomorrow!!:D:confused:

If not maybe I don't need to we'll see;):p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.