Insanity deluxe dvd

marymac

Cathlete
Does anyone have the insanity deluxe dvd, max interval sports training, I think. Is it worth it and when do you use it for substitution. Thanks Mary

Good question, Mary. I have been asking the same thing! I know fellow Cathletes are a good source of opinions. Can't wait to see the replies, because I am ready to order thanks to all the enablers here! LOL

Happy Friday!

I have it although the Insanity rotation does not include this workout. I'm just finishing up the recovery week of the rotation and have only added (from the deluxe package) the Upper Body Weight workout this week, which I really enjoy. I'll let you know when I do MIS, but it will probably be another month when I'm done with the rotation. :)

I just took the plunge! I am a variety junkie as are most others on this forum, so I couldn't resist! :) I am doing a hyper happy dance right now because DH is the one who suggested that I order it today!!! I love my workout buddy!

Adds thanks to all the enablers out there too! :) LOL

I just took the plunge! I am a variety junkie as are most others on this forum, so I couldn't resist! :) I am doing a hyper happy dance right now because DH is the one who suggested that I order it today!!! I love my workout buddy!

Adds thanks to all the enablers out there too! :) LOL

Oops, did I enable? :rolleyes: Melissa, congratulations!! Join us down in the Insanity check-in when you're ready :D Also, ease up on that happy dance, you're going to need to save your energy for Insanity :eek:

I'm late getting to this thread but I'll add my applause for Max Interval Sports Training. The workout itself is a long string of drills from various sports-training modes (basketball; football; gymnastics; and Shaun T's forte' track and field), and in contrast to Pure Cardio and Max Cardio Conditioning, he really varies the duration of each drill so that you're constantly guessing. Also, the warm-up is a real, real tush-burner.

Also also also, you get Insane Abs, which has rocketed to the top of my Favorite Core Workouts list!

Good choice!

A-Jock

I have the basic package and I am definitely loving it. Can you order the Max Interval Sports Training disc separately? I agree that you should back off that happy dance because you will need every oz of energy for Insanity

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.