In workout blender, videos not playing correctly

aqua girl

Cathlete
Just blended an upper body workout, from Pump upper body & bonus, and most of the chapters are not playing smoothly.
audio seems fine, but the video is jumping all over the place!

ETA: actually, I think they all have problems, some chapters work fine, others completely messed up.

Last edited:
Well, heck! I blended 2 of the new ones, but they are totally un-watchable! Most
Of the chapters won't play correctly, some are ok......the 2 I have tried is upper
Body & high impact, also upper body bonus.

They said that everything isn't fully uploaded for On Demand so they probably will not play right. You should just wait until they give the ok that they are finished. I noticed on my firestick that the videos are there put no premixes and that's because they are still working on that. I think they said maybe the beginning of next week it should be done. Then hopefully after that, we can have fun blending.

And the actual workouts play fine. I'm pleasantly surprised they were already available for on demand subscribers. I'm sure the it will all get worked out so the premixes play and the blender works.

We have now finished uploading all of our Perfect30 files and most things seem to be working including Premixes and the Workout Blender. You will probably need to force close your app to see the changes. The files may also take a few hours to propagate throughout the internet, but let us know if you see any issues? We still need to test everything on all devices, but it's late and this may have to wait till Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.