Important RT Addresses & Phone Numbers

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi Road Trippers!

Man oh man, Debbie and Cyndi (our wonderful photographer pal) and I are getting so excited we just can't stand ourselves! :D We're soooooo close now! How about y'all -- how're you doing??

Don't forget that we're here to answer questions for you over these last few days. Just post here, or e-mail Debbie or me, and we'll get you any info you need to make your Road Trip packing, traveling and attending experiences as smooth as buttah! ;)

Here are some important RT-related addresses and phone numbers for you, as well as instructions on what to do if you find yourself driving in circles (been there, done that, not fun :eek:). We suggest you print this post and keep it nearby and handy.

What to do if you're driving to or during the Road Trip and you get lost:
Please call the front desk at Cathe's gym (Four Seasons) and tell the attendants that you're a Road Tripper and need to speak to one of the Coordinators. They'll have cell phone numbers for Debbie H. and for me, and they'll put you in touch with us so that we can get you rescued! ;)

IMPORTANT ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS FOR GLASSBORO ROAD TRIP

Fairfield Inn by Marriott at Deptford
1160 Hurffville Road
Deptford, NJ 08096
(856) 686-9050

Residence Inn by Marriott at Deptford
1154 Hurffville Rd.
Deptford, New Jersey 08096
(856) 686-9188

Four Seasons Health Club (Cathe’s gym)
(Friday events, Saturday events, Sunday morning class)
626 North Delsea Drive
Glassboro, NJ 08028
(856) 881-9418

Rapid Rover Shuttle Transport Service (to/from Philadelphia Airport or Philadelphia AMTRAK Station)
(856) 428-1500

Area Taxi Services:
Eagle Express Cab Company
328 N Main St
Glassboro, NJ 08028
(856) 442-0882

Suburban Taxi Company
Woodbury, NJ 08096
(856) 845-9451

Five Points Diner
(Sunday Farewell Brunch)
Rte 41 & Rte 47
Deptford, NJ 08096
(856) 228-5166

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.