Imax

Ciddy

Cathlete
I have been reading some of the other information posted about the original Imax workout and of course it has me thinking I may need to invest in this workout. I was previewing the workout and it actually looks more athletic than dancey, so I'm thinking that it may be very good for a choreographically challenged person like myself. For those who have it and love it do you find this to be true? Thanks.:)

I-Max is the perfect choice for those who want minimal choreo and maximum intensity. In fact, it was the reason I purchased it - my first Cathe workout a long time ago. Burned through two videocassettes of it by overuse before I invested in the DVD. My friend, if I can learn the choreo anyone can, given that I am still the Ranking Klutz of the Cathe Forums.

In fact, the hardest choreo in the routine is the warm up. Once you've got that down, you're good to go.

A-Jock

The choreo is definatly simple, but I have to say this is one of my least favorite workouts. However, as you can see, many love it. The DVD has Rhythmic step and I love that one. It is one you'd have to learn because it does get a little dancy, but I'll bet if you put the time into learning it you would have success. And, it's another reason to buy the same DVD there is potential for two good workouts!
Heather

For me, Imax1 is not my fave Imax (Imax2 is) but it is still my benchmark for testing my fitness. Once I was able to complete interval 10, I knew I was pretty damned fit! Definitely worth the investment, if just for interval variety.

Thanks for the feedback. I am anxious to order. I love high intensity with minimal choreography and this sounds like it will be perfect. Thanks again.

Lord have mercy! I plugged this one in the other day, never suspecting what I was in for!!}(
In fact, I have to do this workout this AM, oh boy!

I modify some stuff, but wow, whatta workout, and I am also a very bad "stepper", which is why this is a great workout for those of us with three or four left feet--I practically killed myself attempting some of Cathe's more complex step workouts, I trip over the bench, etc....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.