IMAX 2 and LIC

susanw

Are there any updates to these 2 dowloads coming soon? I am looking forward to being able to use them in the workout blender. Thank you.

We're not aware of any problems with IMAX 2 as far as the Workout Blender goes? LIC does have an issue that we will correct in our next release of the WB.

Thanks for the response. IMAX 2 is not chaptered into separate intervals and blasts. It is chaptered into 10 intervals and when you preview them by intervals, an interval will start somehwhere from the previous step blast. You're not able, in the Workout Blender, to say you want a certain step blast or interval. You can't use it at all really, because it doesn't even start at the beginning of an interval. It would be nice if it was chaptered like IMAX 3 with separate intervals and blasts.. MagStepr posted about this problem on November 6, unforunately I had already downloaded this workout. I probably didn't explain this very well, but if you look at the download you will be able to see the problem. Thank you.

Thanks for the response. IMAX 2 is not chaptered into separate intervals and blasts. It is chaptered into 10 intervals and when you preview them by intervals, an interval will start somehwhere from the previous step blast. You're not able, in the Workout Blender, to say you want a certain step blast or interval. You can't use it at all really, because it doesn't even start at the beginning of an interval. It would be nice if it was chaptered like IMAX 3 with separate intervals and blasts.. MagStepr posted about this problem on November 6, unforunately I had already downloaded this workout. I probably didn't explain this very well, but if you look at the download you will be able to see the problem. Thank you.

Yes that would be good to fix it so chapters start at the beginning rather than the middle of an interval or blast. Will there be any plans to fix it?
If it is fixed, do we need to pay for the new fixed download if we already paid for the old one that's not good for the Workout Blender?

thanks!

We've actually fixed this today for Imax 2. There was a hidden chapter point that was messing things up. You will just need to open a ticket in the Help Desk to request a new download link if you don't have any attempts left.

We've actually fixed this today for Imax 2. There was a hidden chapter point that was messing things up. You will just need to open a ticket in the Help Desk to request a new download link if you don't have any attempts left.

ooooh thank you Cathe!!! I probably have some attempts left :D!

Cathe, or SNM-Actually I previously downloaded Pure Strength Chest, Triceps
and this download acts the same way, it doesn't start at the beginning of
some of the chapters nor does it end correctly at some of the chapters. Also, I can see the audio/video out of sync at some points also, and I
downloaded Imax 3 last night and some of those chapters don't start and
end correctly either. Any chance in getting those fixed also????

Low Max

There seems to be a problem with chapters on Low Max as well. I downloaded it a few months ago, and was just starting to use it the other day on the blender and noticed that the chapters start in the middle of the interval. Does anyone know if this has been rechaptered and if it can be downloaded again? Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.