I'm so sad...still no DVD's

FitinAK

Cathlete
I am so sad...I still have no DVD's. I live in Alaska and they sent the DVD's via USPS, but still nothing. My invoice number is 9867, and from what others have been saying on the forum, it should have been sent out last Friday. Mail doesn't take a week to get here even though we are far away. I have recieved stuff from the east coast within 2 to 3 days many times using USPS. I thought for sure when I went to the mailbox today, I would have had a surprise. I even read that a gal from the Yukon, Canada got hers today.

I can't wait to enjoy all these great workouts! Let's hope they come tomorrow!

Sherri

I'm still waiting too. I ordered through Ck Sales, mine shipped the 31 and aren't due to arrive here until the 9th. I ordered the first day of the presale. Canada Post is sloooooow. The package does have quite a distance to travel, but I'm starting to stalk the mail lady!

yep. I ordered in July...my order # is 11,986 and still nada. recieved an e-mail saying they should arrive on the 7th...not holding my breath. When I track my package it says that they are still in PA and have been since the 2nd of Nov. ....whatever. I just can't that poor Cathe one more thing to worry about. I just feel so bad for her. I have been a customer since 1997 and have never seen such weird stuff happen here. I've got to hand it to her she is grace under fire...isn't she? deb

Man do I feel for you guys. I guess CK sales has no level of priority in their ordering. I ordered the last week of the presale and got mine yesterday. I hope they come today for you all:)
Laura

I'm in Alaska as well and haven't received my DVDs yet either. I pre-ordered the first month available. I'm not too concerned yet and am going to give it another week before I contact customer service. I will say, though, that even though I'm trying to be patient, I keep checking my mail! I can't wait to get these workouts.

I am glad to see another Alaskan hasn't received their DVD's either. Where are you in Alaska? I live in Anchorage. It's funny to read that lots of people in Canada, as far up as the Yukon, have gotten theirs, but we haven't. I am wondering if they sent ours by media mail. That takes a looooong time then. That's the one downfall of living in Alaska - we really do get screwed with shipping things up here. It costs a small fortune to use UPS. ;-)

I am waiting for our mail person to deliver the mail today! Keeping my fingers crossed!!! Hope you get yours too!! You too, Sherry and Deb!!!

Sherri
:7

I'm in Fairbanks. I ordered my DVDs while I was living in Europe (just moved a month ago) and haven't received an email shipping notification, so I actually have no clue how they get mailed up here! Right now I will just feel lucky if they find me! I have my fingers...and toes....crossed that they do.

C

We won't get a shipping notification from them. I contacted customer service with that same question. They told me that they would send the DVD's through the U.S. Postal Service with no confirmation number so we can't track the package. I also asked for what date mine was sent out, but they didn't get back to me on that question.

Were you able to give them your new address when you moved? Or will it be going to your old address then to your new one in Fairbanks? I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you too!!!

Let's hope we get to hug our postal delivery person today!! :+

Sherri

I was able to update my address, so they will be sent here directly. I'm really happy you confirmed how they are being shipped, though. FWIW, when I lived overseas, even though I ordered early, my Cathe DVDs were always the last ones to be shipped, and they came USPS. I never really checked to see if the late shipping was due to the fact they were USPS or whether it was due to having to attach a customs form. I just knew that SNM would ship them last and I would get them a week or two after everybody else. I wouldn't be surprised if they do all the UPS shipping first and then the USPS shipping last. At least that's what I'm telling myself while I have my nose pressed to the door, waiting for the postman! :D

Please let me know if you get your DVDs soon. I'll do the same.

C

Thanks Janie, I will do that for sure!

I can tell you that I did NOT get it in today's mail. <sob, sob> ;( I think they must have sent it via the dog mushing team. ;-)

I hope this waiting doesn't make me go postal!! haha.

Sherri

Sorry to hijack your thread and I hope you get your dvds soon, but I wanted to say congrats on the awesome weight loss.

Maggie:)

I live in California and had to order to a PO box, so they also are coming USPS but not here yet. :( I think maybe the USPS orders go out after the UPS orders? (just an unfounded guess)..

That is definitely one good idea behind us not getting our DVD's yet (even though they were saying they would send out orders by your invoice number), or they sent them out media mail via USPS which means "the sloooooow boat". Hopefully we will all open our mail boxes tomorrow to a big surprise!!! Right? Trying to be a "glass half full" girl here!!! ;)

Thanks Maggie!! My highest weight was 206, but decided to put 188 on the tracker because that is when I seriously got back into working out. :)

Have a great Sunday all!

Sherri

Another one who is still waiting and waiting and.....
I ordered the 2nd day of the presale but had to change my address 6 months ago. Moved to Germany so maybe that's the problem but still haven't recieved any shipment notification via email which they usually do. Starting to get a little worried and scared.....:eek:

Well they came in today's mail!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Featherz was right in saying that the USPS packages went out after all the UPS ones were finished with. My box was postdated on Friday, November 3rd (so much for all the hoopla about getting out orders in the number they were received - good to know for next time).

I am off to preview my DVD's and praying for no freezing or skipping problems that seem to be plaguing everyone. x(

I hope everyone else on this thread received theirs today or tomorrow! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Sherri
:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.