I'm in workout blender heaven!!!!

cher54

Cathlete
I have been subscribing to Cathe live for over a year but took the plunge and got on demand. OMG, the workout blender is amazing! Honestly, I feel a little overwhelmed by all the choices available. I'd love to hear anyone's experience with the wb.:)

I agree. There are so many choices and so many ideas in my head that it's sometimes hard to put them together. I have so much fun playing with it. I don't even know how many I've done/changed around since the blender came out. I didn't preorder the ICE series and do not regret it at all. I've can make the same premixes as Cathe or put new ones together like I've been doing mixing them with other workouts. It's the best $20 I spend a month!!!!!

I feel a little overwhelmed by all the choices available. I'd love to hear anyone's experience with the wb.:)

cher54, you probably already know this, but in addition to blending your own workouts, you can also import workouts that others have
shared in that section too......and once you import them into your workouts, you can make changes if you want, etc. I have imported
quite a few as well, .......

cher54, you probably already know this, but in addition to blending your own workouts, you can also import workouts that others have
shared in that section too......and once you import them into your workouts, you can make changes if you want, etc. I have imported
quite a few as well, .......

I saw that feature last night. So nice of you to let me know. Thank you so much!

I'm wondering how to mix workouts so they alternate between each other. Also, I noticed workouts that aren't in a series i.e. High Reps Aren't listed. How do you find them? Thanks!!

I'm wondering how to mix workouts so they alternate between each other

Hi cher54, I am not sure what you mean by alternating workouts, sorry.

I noticed workouts that aren't in a series i.e. High Reps Aren't listed. How do you find them? Thanks!!

I usually just scroll down thru the workouts till I find the one I am working for, for the most part, I think they are alphabetic (not sure
spelled right !) High Reps is there...you can search at the top, by name and it will bring it...just be sure to click on the X then to clear
out the search so all the videos will come back up as they originally were (hope that makes sense !)

Hi cher54, I am not sure what you mean by alternating workouts, sorry.

Thank you Aqua Girl! Loving your shared workouts too! By alternating, I mean say you do one chapter of a bicep exercise from x10, then you want to do one from RWH, then back to x10. I hope this makes sense!

By alternating, I mean say you do one chapter of a bicep exercise from x10, then you want to do one from RWH, then back to x10. I hope this makes sense!

Ok. I think I know what you're asking....All the workouts are shown on the left and you need to drag over to the top row on the right side,
any workouts you want to choose chapters from. You can bring over as many as you want, sometimes I probably have 15-20 to choose
from ! Then you build your workout, just click on the workout you want to choose a chapter from, say RWH Upper Body Circuit, look
at chapters, drag the chapter you want down to the bottom where you build your workout and then if you want to choose a chapter
from another workout that you brought over, say Hi Reps, click on the High reps workout (picture of the workout) and it will change
to the High Reps chapters and you can choose from any there and drag down what you want, then if you want to go back to RWH
Upper Body Circuit for another chapter, click on that one again, and those chapters will pop up again and choose again. so on & so
forth. Also, in your blender workout, where you drag the chapters to build your workout, you can change them in any order you
want if you don't like your original order for example.....I'm writing this from memory and it's kinda hard to explain.... Have you
watched the tutorial about the blender? I think, once you are on the blender page, you can click on the tutorial button, top right,
I think. It explains things very well, but I did have to watch it several times ! Good luck & happy blending !

You should watch this tutorial about the workout blender, maybe it will help. If you cannot see the video, you can find it On Demand under workout blender. You do not have to log in to view demo video. Hope that makes sense. Best of luck. I know you'll love it once you get the hang of it.

Thank you Aqua girl and fire medic! I did watch the tutorial but obviously I need to revisit it! I understand what you're saying ag. I'm very touched that you two took the time to respond in depth to my questions. Very thoughtful of you! Happy New year to you!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.