I'm doin' the happy vasectomy dance!

buckeyegirl

Cathlete
DH is getting the big "snip snip" tomorrow! Yay! After 6 weeks (hopefully), we can get rid of condoms forever - yuck!! I will have to say he's being a *bit* testy (pun fully intended) about the thought of the procedure. I really gently pushed, nudged, coerced him as he was reluctant, but come on, we're in our 40's and past our child bearing years - give it up!

Not looking forward to a weekend of moaning and groaning with bags of frozen peas on the crotch, but it'll all be worth it!;)

Don't know if this will help but my husband used compression shorts for a few days and never had a problem. Did not use any frozen veggies or anything. Subsequently his friends have used them and found that they worked like a charm.

Just make sure he goes back for his follow up! When DH went, he still had swimmers! He's yet to go back for his second follow up-almost 3 years later! Needless to say, we're still using condoms:( Better them than getting preggo! Hope it goes well-at least there's lots of football on tv:)

Thanks everyone :) It went fine - I brought him home some lunch today and he's chilling watching "Slumdog Millionaire" - geez, that outght to cheer him up, geez!:eek:

OMG, Klaudia, 3 years later?? He has his follow up in 6 weeks, brought his little "receptacle" home today,lol.

I'm glad it's over as I know he is too. The kids and I are going to take over raking for him throughout the weekend so he can rest up.

Thanks everyone :) It went fine - I brought him home some lunch today and he's chilling watching "Slumdog Millionaire" - geez, that outght to cheer him up, geez!:eek:

OMG, Klaudia, 3 years later?? He has his follow up in 6 weeks, brought his little "receptacle" home today,lol.

I'm glad it's over as I know he is too. The kids and I are going to take over raking for him throughout the weekend so he can rest up.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.