I'm curious about The Step company...

My reward gift of Cathe's high step is on it's way to me. I can't wait to get it!!

My next equipment purchase will be a regular step. I understand (from someone else's post) that The Step company risers will work with a High Step and a regular step. That's terrific!

However, I can't seem to figure out how to find out what The Step company charges for a single step. I'm using Cathe's link, but the only options are promotional code (which I don't have) or wholesale. What's the deal here?

While I'm on the topic- what about used steps? How would I know if the risers would work on a step (of the same dimensions) from ebay? Any pointers or suggestions?

Heck- if anyone has an extra step they want to sell let me know! ;)

Thank you- as always- for you help and insight!

Connie :D

Hi, Connie,
High Five!! Your team mate here. I just got the black step from Busy Body Home fitness. The risers fit perfectly with the high step. You can order the step from www.fwonline.com and they have both the black ones and the teal ones. Academy Sports and Oshman's (retail sporting goods chain) had the teal and purple one. Aila said that they are all compatible. (Thanks Aila).
Have fun!
Amy

Also try doing a search on Amazon. I found one that had free shipping.... Oh, and make sure the one you buy is called The Original Club Step. Apparently they make a smaller model, too, and sometimes folks get confused...

Good luck!!
Marie

fwonline is a great company I highly recommend it. If you don't want to order online just request a catalog and place your order by mail.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.