I'm back.....finally

LeAnnZ

A few months ago I posted a thread in the open discussion forum whereby I expressed my disappointment in myself for letting myself go. After 18 years of doing Cathe's videos I felt that I had become disenchanted with Cathe because of her new found fame and said this in my posting. I received mixed reactions. Now before you start booing me please hear me out....it gets better. I told myself that my little genie in a bottle was out of the bottle and I was too upset about it to workout. Weeks went by with only a workout here and there. Weeks turned into months. I packed on 8 pounds. I few weeks ago, I saw the clip of Cathe on Fox News and I was soooooooo excited for her and sooooo proud. Seeing her in her element and seeing her confidence gave me my own confidence back. I realized in the moment that I wasn't disenchanted with her, I was unhappy period. I was in a bad marriage and had been miserable in my home for years. Realizing what the problem was helped me to pick myself up. Instead of blaming Cathe's success, I turned back to Cathe's videos. I started with STS and then picked out my old favorites. I began working out 2 or 3 times per week and saw an attorney. I talked to my boss about relocating to Atlanta and he was for it. Today I am 8 pounds lighter, divorced and moving the 29th of this month to start a new life. I have Cathe AND her SUCCESS to thank for that. I'm working out 5 to 6 days a week and having a blast doing it. I've purchased STS cardio and can't wait to start the program. Although my ex is a great guy, the two of us together just wasn't working but we are parting as very good friends. My life is back and I have Cathe to thank for that. Thank you Cathe!

Sounds like you had a lot going on in your life at the time and might have been depressed. Sometimes it's hard to be happy about anything. I'm glad you're back and doing well. Take care!

Thanks Lori! It's scary moving and riddled with mixed emotions but I'm in a good place now and way more excited than anything else.

So happy to hear this LeAnn, I've been there and it's not easy, but life does get better and better. Take care.

What great achievements. I am sure that relocating is scary yet exciting. Good for you that you made positive changes in your life.

Hearing stories like yours helps and inspires the rest of us. Thanks for sharing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.