iiarai Montagnani

debls

Cathlete
I have been searching forever. I am looking to purchase power stike 5 and bodystrikes with iIaria Montagnani.:):(:(:(:(:confused:

I think I can buy them on collage video but was hoping to get them cheaper. The workouts look awesome and the instructor has great form!:):):):):):):):)

Thank you everyone for taking the time to answer.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb

wow, well I've never heard of this person. I'm curious to see what other people might say. sorry I have no advice or knowledge, :eek::confused:

Try Amazon.com . That is where I got mine and I love both workouts. The Abs Push Plus is a goodie as well. Good luck!

Before you buy Bodystrikes, check out Kelly Coffey Meyer's new body weight resistance workout just released at coffeyfit.com, it's called Body Training and features 2 30 min workouts that may be better than Ilaria's workout. See reviews on Kelly's forum page and at collagevideo.

Clare

I have been searching forever. I am looking to purchase power stike 5 and bodystrikes with iIaria Montagnani.:):(:(:(:(:confused:

I think I can buy them on collage video but was hoping to get them cheaper. The workouts look awesome and the instructor has great form!:):):):):):):):)

Thank you everyone for taking the time to answer.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb

Here's her website http://powerstrike.com/ I bought mine directly from her. I haven't found them much cheaper than the sites you found, but I do love her workouts.

Love Powerstrike 5

I have Powerstrike 5 and really enjoy it. It's a challenging workout, but low impact so I can alternate it with my higher-impact workouts.

I don't know if you can find her workouts cheaper (ebay, maybe?) but I use Powerstrike 5 a lot and think it was well worth the money.

Hope this helps.

I have the Forza sword workout and I like it. It is hardly Cathe level advanced but I like to do it from time to time to bring out my inner Samurai warrior. You have to have a boken or wooden sword for this workout and there are good ones and bad ones. You'll work your core and shoulders mostly. To me it is just fun and allows me to mix it up a bit. I've never tried her kickbox workouts though. You might like Michael Olajide he is really hard but the guy who used to be a professional boxer really teaches great form so you get a lot out of his workouts, . .oh and get ready to jump rope like a boxer.

I have the Forza sword workout and I like it. It is hardly Cathe level advanced but I like to do it from time to time to bring out my inner Samurai warrior. You have to have a boken or wooden sword for this workout and there are good ones and bad ones. You'll work your core and shoulders mostly. To me it is just fun and allows me to mix it up a bit. I've never tried her kickbox workouts though. You might like Michael Olajide he is really hard but the guy who used to be a professional boxer really teaches great form so you get a lot out of his workouts, . .oh and get ready to jump rope like a boxer.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Forza, not a sweatfest kind of workout at all, but that really makes my arms and upperback sore everytime I do it. I like that one too.

I have the Forza sword workout and I just love it. It works the upper body very well. For me I sweat and it's a great workout. I would say it is intermediate. I'm somewhere between intermediate and low advanced, so this one is a great workout for me.

It is unique, with Martial Arts that will truly make your muscles tired. Also it brings out the power in you. It feels great having a bokon in your hands.

Janie

I also have her Forza workout. It is a great shoulder and upper back workout. I like to mix it up a lot with my workouts so this one is a great addition to my fitness library. I do this workout whenever I feel I need to let out some tension or anxiety in my life.

thanks for the reviews

Thank you everyone for your honest reviews.

Kathryn, I am thinking of powestrike 5, powerstrike 4 and bodystrikes. I am hoping the workouts that are challenging. I love KP&C. I love kickboxing!!!:D:D:)

I watched the video clips on collage video and it looks like the three I want will be quite challenging. I am an advanced exerciser. I think she has great form and will be a wonderful instructor. The reviews on the three I will probably get tonight have great reviews.:)

Should I order them?? Any comments or sugestions before I bite the bullet and order?::):)

Thank you everyone,

Deb

Powerstrike 4 is less challenging than Powerstrike 5. The abs and push-up workout is pretty tough -- lots of variety and very challenging. I have the Bodystrike workout but haven't done it yet.

Powerstrike 5 is about 50 minutes. I use it on days when I'm short on time, energy, or both. It's challenging without a lot of impact.

I'll have to give Bodystrike a try... so many videos; so little time! ;)

I LOVE Bodystrikes! It is intense in a different way than Cathe is. There is not much, if any, impact, but you do move fast and intensely, with lots and lots of muscle control required if you are working to emulate Ilaria's form. I highly recommend it. Abs and Push ups Plus is good too, but it is nothing terribly new. What I like about it is that it is quick (30 minutes) and if you stick it in the dvd player, you will work your core and arms/shoulders/chest pretty hard in a short time. I also have Powerstrike5 but need to do it more. I have done it once, and didn't love it as much as Bodystrikes. But, I might grow to love it- I am thinking I will! Go for Bodystrikes at least-- it is fantastic.

Well ladies I am placing my order

;)I watched a lot of clips last night. I am going to order before I go to work. I am on vacation for two weeks starting Monday. I can't remember if Collage or Amazon ship faster.

BODYSTRIKES:)

POWERSTRIKE 5

AMY BENTO KETTLEBELL DYNAMICS

AMY BENTO KICKBOX SURGE AND CORE TRAINING.

I hope everyone has a nice day,

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.