ICE rotations

lulu68

Cathlete
Hello,
I will be completing Ice/Xtrain rotation on Saturday. I'm interested in doing all the other rotations, specially the level 3 rotation. My problem is that i only workout Monday-Saturday, with Sundays being my off days. How can I do all the other rotations that incorporate Sunday workouts without excluding one of the workouts? Than you!

Lulu

I am completely new to Cathe Friedrich workouts and just received the ICE bundle - I have done one workout so far and it was fun. I'm starting with Level 1 rotation. All of this is so new, so unfortunately I can not answer your question, but looking forward to replies on this thread.

Hello,
I will be completing Ice/Xtrain rotation on Saturday. I'm interested in doing all the other rotations, specially the level 3 rotation. My problem is that i only workout Monday-Saturday, with Sundays being my off days. How can I do all the other rotations that incorporate Sunday workouts without excluding one of the workouts? Than you!

Lulu

Hi Lulu,

You will need to move the day off to Sunday as it is more convenient for you. Here is a suggestion how you can do:

For example:

Monday Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox + Muscle Meltdown • Triceps + Blizzard Blast 76 min.
Tuesday To The Mat: Legs & Glutes 49 min.
Wednesday Metabolic Total Body + Muscle Meltdown • Chest + Icy Core 1 + Blizzard Blast 87 min.
Thursday Low Impact Sweat • Cardio 1 + Muscle Meltdown • Back + Blizzard Blast 60 min. Friday Chiseled Lower Body Blast + Muscle Meltdown • Shoulders + Blizzard Blast 81 min.
Saturday Off
Sunday Boot Camp Circuit + Muscle Meltdown • Biceps + Blizzard Blast

Option#1: swap Saturday off and Sunday.
Option#2: Move To the mat Leg to Saturday and Do Bootcamp Tuesday.

As far as compound training is concern;), working shoulders and Biceps may feel too demanding on consecutive
days. It is all depend on your recovery ability and/or the intensity performed previously. You know your body better than
anyone else. So option#2 could work better.ATB:):)

HTH;)

Hi Lulu,

You will need to move the day off to Sunday as it is more convenient for you. Here is a suggestion how you can do:

For example:

Monday Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox + Muscle Meltdown • Triceps + Blizzard Blast 76 min.
Wednesday Metabolic Total Body + Muscle Meltdown • Chest + Icy Core 1 + Blizzard Blast 87 min.
Thursday Low Impact Sweat • Cardio 1 + Muscle Meltdown • Back + Blizzard Blast 60 min. Friday Chiseled Lower Body Blast + Muscle Meltdown • Shoulders + Blizzard Blast 81 min.
Saturday Off

As far as compound training is concern;), working shoulders and Biceps may feel too demanding on consecutive
days. It is all depend on your recovery ability and/or the intensity performed previously. You know your body better than

HTH;)
Hi Lulu,

For example:

Saturday Off

HTH;)
Great idea...thank you!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.