I was so excited!!!!!!

lorihart

Cathlete
Last night we went to the Blue Rodeo concert.I guess most of you know who they are? If not the Canadians here should.
Well, this was their first time in our town but I have already seen them twice.Me and a friend were looking at the t-shirts that were for sale when the guy selling them asked if we had back stage passes.We just looked at each other and said "NO".He said do you girls want some....?We didn't know what to do.We were so excited.
We go back to our seats,which were front row, and showed our jealous better halves.When the concert was over up we go....during the concert my husband bought me a sweater so I thought, I will get them to sign this.After I got in the room I asked the security guy if I could get my husband to come in.He agreed and I found him:7
We met ALL of the band members.I had my pitcure taken with all of them.I had my sweater signed by all of them and I even stole the drummers water bottle}( How funny is that?
It was a awesome night.I couldn't sleep alnight.I kept dreaming that I was still back stage.The other thing was that these guys were super friendly.Great people to talk to.I must have been 100 hundred shades of red when Jim had his pitcure taken with me.And the pitcures proves it....just thought I would share this with everyone.I tell you guys everything else:p
The lead singer is a Hot Tamoley:9 In my opinion:7
Lori

I'm Canadian too and I also love Blue Rodeo! Lucky you!

Where in Canada do you live?

I'm in Barrie, Ontario. Anyone else from my neck of the woods?

Hélène

Lori, Lori, Lori, I am sitting here dying with envy!!!! I saw Blue Rodeo about 2 weeks ago in Moncton, NB. Isn't Jim Cuddy to die for!! They sang "Bad Timing" and it was amazing. In fact, every song was fantastic. Totally cool that you got backstage. I have loved Blue Rodeo since I first saw them in about 1987, when they played at Dalhousie University, and only had one or two singles. Jim is just as "hot" now as he was then. You lucky girl.
Cindy, totally green with envy in NS

I am in Newfoundland.They did 3 shows here this weekend.I should get my husband to post a pitcure of me up but he may think that's crazy.Like I said I am every shade of red.
I know what you mean about a hottie!!!! I was staring at him backstage last night and I said to my husband"he is so hot, he is on fiyya....aka fire:) I didn't sleep a wink last night and now I am dropping.
His voice is so amazing! He doesn't even have to try.I wanted to ask him a bit about his personnal life but didn't have the guts.Like how many children he as and how many years has he been married? Those types of things.They were a awesome group of men.So well mannered and polite.They were great.
I am still excited!!!!
Lori

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time Lori! You are too funny! I hate to admit this, but I have never heard of Blue Rodeo! Wonder if their music is here in the states? Glad you had fun. Please post some pix. I would love to see them!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Debbie,
I would think that their music is in the states.I would imagine that they get alot more air time in this neck of the woods though.
I haven't asked my husband yet.I would like to post a full length pitcure but I don't think we took any.
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.