I truly have a problem

yamabachi

Cathlete
So I did a back-of-the envelope calculation today and figured that if I only did one workout (including various premixes) of all the videos I have in my library per day, it would take me about 4-5 years to get through them all. And that's not including repeats in any given rotation. Now, of course, some of these are short and I would do 2-3 of them in one workout session. But still. I really need to not buy any more workouts.

I don’t think you’re alone! I have so many DVDs I don’t even want to count them! Lol. I’ve been selling some I don’t use and am trying to buy used if possible to save some money. At least it’s a healthy addiction :)

Last edited:
I'm the same. I don't know how many DVDs I have and some of them have more than one workout. I'm afraid to count. I have some downloads, mainly Linda Wooldridge's Barlates workouts, and I do workouts on YouTube. I also do Pilates once a week at a studio which I have been doing for more than 15 years now. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on equipment, workouts, studio classes etc. This is my main hobby and at least it is a healthy one.

I keep thinking I'll start doing the videos I have and just work my way through, I may have workout ADD. I'm sure it would take years. Tick tock.

Well- you're not the only one. And I have paper programs too. I just culled my collection and released some back to the thrift store. Some I hang onto because they will be great if I am recovering from injury/illness etc. Now I've discovered streaming and that's a whole new world of workout possibilities!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.