I think something's wrong with me....

pixie9

Cathlete
I was watching TRL yesterday (I know, I know...), and I think I may actually like Christina Aguilera's new album **double gasp**!! I even like her videos! I even like her new look! What's become of the world I know and understand??!!!!

Carolyn

I did catch the Candyman video and kinda liked it...but I've always been interested in WWII era movies and music.

I think Christina is a fantasic singer. She has matured and I think she has put herself in a different class of singers now, no longer in the teeny booper group. I think you are doing ok if you like her. ;) She is very, very good. One of the best singers out there. I also think her new look is great. So much classier than that black hair phaze she went through.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I think she has an absolutely amazing voice. That being said, her music doesn't thrill me a lot. But she sure can belt it out for such a skinny little thing;)

Hi Alica!!!

What is wrong with liking Christiana A.??? I absolutley LOVE her voice... If you like her, that is all that matters :)

Enjoy life!!!

I think Christina has an incredible voice. I also love her new videos. Beauty and talent - WOW! I hope she stays on this track and doesn't go off the deep end like so many of the other young singers do.

>Hi Alica!!!
>
>What is wrong with liking Christiana A.??? I absolutley LOVE
>her voice... If you like her, that is all that matters :)
>
>Enjoy life!!!

pinklady, I've always thought she had great voice, I just wasn't too keen on her music (not to mention her questionable fashion choices! ie: buttless chaps) I usually can't stand that teeny bopper/pop stuff. But I think her new stuff is good somehow. :)

Carolyn

>Carolyn,
>
>Walk away from the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>You're scaring me, now.

I'm scaring myself as well!!:)

I was surprised to find that I liked her new stuff too. I have her latest album and it is REALLY good! I do think she has matured as an artist and as a person... and the girl sure can sing!

Hey Carolyn,
Go to YouTube and look for Christina Aguilera performing "A Song for you" with a jazz pianist whose name escapes me at the moment. Brilliant! Christina has an amazing instrument and is just now beginning to learn how to sing TO us and not AT us...just my opinion.;-) deb

>Christina has an amazing instrument and is
>just now beginning to learn how to sing TO us and not AT
>us...just my opinion.;-) deb

EXACTLY! She's got a great voice and great facility--just has needed maturing, refinement, and control. Don't we all? (I mean the last part, not that we all have a great voice...wish I had one)

Gisela

She is definately growing up and I hope she keeps going in the right direction. I have to admit, I love belting it out with her in my private moments. Can that girl sing.

Cheryl

I love Candyman and the video is amazing! She really has mastered that look. Me and DH bought the cd a couple of weeks ago - we both really like that song and the video. It has 2 discs and is very good! Definitely not teeny bopperish anymore.

I actually like CA too. I agree she has an amazing talent, and had somehow managed to avoid alot of the screw ups other popular musicians have made.

Unlike Britney, Christina actually can sing: her voice is fabulous. Now that she's married, and perhaps past the 'dirrty' stage, I'm sure her music will just get better and better. She did a duet of some 40's songs with Tony Bennett on Saturday Night Live once, and it was wonderful.

Now, if you said the same thing about Britney, I'd start to worry!

Well, I watch the Hollyhood and the Inferno on Mtv! and, I could be their mother! yikes You are not alone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.