I think I’m readyyyy!

ashaw

Cathlete
I’m 6 months out from my June knee injury and I think I’m ready to attempt Cardio Slam for the first time since my injury. This morning I did Lift It HIIT It Legs and did fine. I wore my knee compression brace and although it made lunges and squats feel kinda awkward, I did feel more confident having it on while doing the cardio intervals. I’ve already previewed the modifications premix of Cardio Slam and I feel ok with using just the step platform. I’ve thought about using discs on the front back center air jacks series. I may not do some of the step moves to the tempo. It would be an awesome way to close out 2022 because Cardio Slam is one of my favorites. I loved doing it on Saturday mornings because it was good burn in a shorter amount of time for any weekend splurges!

I did it! I did Cardio Slam for the first time in 6.5 months! I wore my knee support brace and was very careful but I did it! I didn’t go as deep on the plunge lunge series, power scissors and I didn’t travel on the other power scissors move but I did it and I’m thrilled! And my goal was to do it again before the end of the year. Going forward, if I have to do cardio on a lower step or just the platform, if I don’t go as deep on power lunge moves and if I go at a slower pace than Cathe and crew, it’s ok because I’d rather be able to still do the workout!

happy new year everyone!!

I did it! I did Cardio Slam for the first time in 6.5 months! I wore my knee support brace and was very careful but I did it! I didn’t go as deep on the plunge lunge series, power scissors and I didn’t travel on the other power scissors move but I did it and I’m thrilled! And my goal was to do it again before the end of the year. Going forward, if I have to do cardio on a lower step or just the platform, if I don’t go as deep on power lunge moves and if I go at a slower pace than Cathe and crew, it’s ok because I’d rather be able to still do the workout!

happy new year everyone!!
Congratulations, Ashaw!!! And thank you for the motivation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.