I ordered P90X+ today!!! Merry Christmas to me!

Jess_jugs

Cathlete
Coaches for MDB are able to order them as of today. They'll be ready for everyone to order January 2nd, so be ready!! }( I'll post a review if anyone wants after I get them & preview!!! ;-)

Merry Christmas to me!!!

DRAT! I want it too!!!! You better get exercising and do every single one the day you get them then stay up all night and tell us about them ok???
By the way, you seem nice, can I order from you? Seriously, as a MDB coach, and Cathe-ite, I"d rather support you than the BB corp as a whole!

LOL!!! OH, just from watching the clips I know I'm going to be in PAIN, but in a good way, right??? }( As if the regular pullups aren't bad enough, now there are all kinds of *new* pullups to do!! I'll be waiting for the UPS man to show up at my door!!

You sure can order from me, click on the link below in my siggy and you can email me if you have any questions!! ;-)

Hey Jess can ya order one for me too? ;)

How's this round of the X going? Shoot me an email when you get a chance, girl!:)

That's fantastic!!! How exciting! I can't wait. Lucky you girl.
and yes, please post review. many thanks.

merry christmas

Hey, girl!! It's going well!! I'm working on the running & swimming. I ran 11.75 miles w/ my buddies (they're marathon training again) in the snow on Sat!! :eek: I'm doing a Lean round, but I added in Chest & Back y'day just because I miss the pushups/ pullups!! How are things going for you this round??

Shoot me an email!!

Hi Deana!! I know, I'm so excited!! Whenever people ask me what I want, it's usually exercise DVD's, fitness gear, or something fitness related!! ;-)

I'll make sure to post a review!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.