I need help with 2 things.....

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
First of all, I need to know what brand of heart rate monitor to buy. I want one that shows calories burned. And where would I buy one?

My second question: Can somebody provide the link to the site that sells the famous Cathe Sash Yoga Pants?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Amy,

I would recommend visiting www.polarusa.com website for great information on heart rate monitors. I have the polar F11 and purchased it at Dicks Sporting Goods. Most sporting goods stores carry HR monitors.

Sorry, I can't help you with pants.

Diana

Amy- I recently purchased a Polar F6 from Sports Authority and LOVE it! It shows total calories burned and keeps a record of your workout length and weekly calories burned. It's also super easy to set up and to use.

For the pants, I recently purchased them on sale from Macy's for $35.99, but they only had M, L, and XL. I have also seen them elsewhere on the internet, but sorry, I can't remember where.:-(

I use a MIO hr monitor...They don't have heart strap, which I guess makes it less accurate, but it does show calories burned....

Nike.com is sold out of all sizes but XL, but someone posted a link to I think Nordstrom's? Or one of the better department stores? Anyway, they were like $70 there. I would do a search on Yahoo Shopping for Nike sash pants and see what comes up. Good luck!!

Marie

I have the polar heart rate monitor. I believe the F4(its for women).
Super easy to set up and use. Tracks calories burned per work out. Length of workout, time spent in hr zone and hi/lo of zone. It is also tracks time, cals burned and how many times you workout per week. I love it. I bought it at Dicks it was between $80.00 and $90.00. Well worth the purchase.

Jenn

I also recommend the Polar F4. Bought it at Target for $75. I agree with everything Jenn said.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.