I need a Cathe expert.....please : )

Loriv

I have been doing The Firm Tough Cardio + some of the harder, longer videos (I just tried Cathe's MIS and love it). I am wanting to get the hardest, best cardio(step) tape of Cathe's, but am confused on all of the choices. I want to bust my butt, and I love to feel a little soreness each morning after. Can someone please tell me which video to get? I do the Advanced Tae-Bo tape once a week (I'm not too interested in kickboxing, etc.)along with MIS two days a week and the Firm 3. I would like to replace two of my "Firm" days with Cathe. The harder the better. Thank you!

Ok, I'm no expert, but I do have a really extensive Cathe library and here are my choices for her toughest tapes:

Interval Max. Wow. An hour of high-intensity interval blasts with aerobic recovery in between, 10 cycles in all, about an hour and it this doesn't kick your butt, you must be Marion Jones.

Cardio Kicks. Awesome combo of kickbox and hi/lo that is INTENSE.

Bodymax. Step, circuit training for legs, upper body weight-work, abs, about 90 mins total. Super overall workout.

Those are the ones that sprang to my mind! Have fun deciding and working out to whatever you choose!

Iam assuming by harder you mean intense. I think that IntervalMax is Cathe's most intense tape. I also like BodyMax, Step Works and CircuitMax.

Before you decide which to buy you might go to the home page and read about all of Cathe's tapes.

I agree with Lex about Interval Max. Sounds like it might be just what you're looking for. Also, I think Maximum Intensity Cardio by Cathe would also fit your needs. Both are very intense, killer workouts. Both have great energetic music too. Good luck.

Lisa

If your trying to replace your Firm Video. I beleive the Tough Cardio has weight work in it???? and I know Firm 3 does so Try Circuit Max, which alternates weights and cardio like most firm tapes, but is MUCH more intense. For a TOUGH cardio I agree Interval Max is the toughest. So my votes Circuit Max and Interval Max.
Dawn W

This is easy....Imax, Bodymax, MIC, and from what I've heard (have it but haven't done it) Step Works. Guaranteed butt kickers.

Thank you for everyone's comments....they really helped. I just got Bodymax (from the library) so I can check it out first. I watched it lastnight just to see what I was in for and it looks as if I may have to try without the step first just to get the footwork down. And here I thought that "The Firm" was tough, I think Cathe's tapes will give me a good run for the money!! Thanks again!! : )

Hi! Didnt know they had Cathe tapes at the library...must be a cool library ;) Anyway, I agree with the other posts. If you're strictly looking for cardio and no weight training, my top two picks would be Interval Max and Step Works. MIC is good too, but I'm not a big fan of hi-lo (neither are my neighbors in the apartment below me) so I dont do this tape in its entirety too often. If you're looking for a good overall workout complete with cardio and weight training then BodyMax is sure to kick your butt!!

Have fun,

Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.