I just posted this to my personal training clients....

lcobb2

Cathlete
as I'm leaving Germany this summer to move back to Chicago. I hope this helps out Cathe and her business!!! Yeah for Cathe!!!!

Hello all,

This is just a courtesy email to let you know about the trainer/aerobic instructor I use. I've told some of you about her before. Her name is Cathe Friedrich and she's amazing! She just released a 3 month periodization resistance training program called STS (Shock Training System): http://chrstp1.securesites.net/sts/index.php.

I haven't started the program (not cheap, but worth it and I pre-ordered it over a year ago) since I'm so far along in my pregnancy, but I will once the baby is born. I use a lot of Cathe's DVDs for cardio and resistance training as they are, by far, the most intense out there. I'm not kidding--in fact a lot of the information/exercises I bring into the gym are based on what I've learned from her. No one else comes close. Her website is: www.cathe.com. You can view snippets of her DVDs on her site. She also has a huge forum (over 15,000 members), which you can find at www.thecathenation.com.

I'm only informing you of Cathe because you all know that I am leaving this summer. I don't know how long I'll be taking clients (last night I only got two hours of sleep)!!! At any rate, I didn't want to leave you out on a limb. You know that you can always contact me at any time in the future to answer questions, but at some point, I won't be able to continue training you. :(

I've found that using Cathe is just as effective (she's not irritating like some aerobic instructors) as a personal trainer as she's so motivating. I probably shouldn't have written that as I just likely killed my business!!! Please let me know if you have any questions about Cathe and her programs.

See you in the gym!

Sounds good to me! I told a couple clients about Cathe for them to use her while I am on maternity leave for 3 months PP and the 2 months "bedrest". I mean, they are going to be w/o me for a long time. I Only told 2 people though. I don't want clients to completely use her and never come back to me~!!!

Great note Laura, and welcome back to the states, and Illinois, despite the mess we are in! You are coming back at a good time, I think we are finally getting out of this terrible winter!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.