I just got a preview disc of ChaLEAN Extreme!!!

Jess_jugs

Cathlete
I was soooo excited when I opened my mailbox!!! :D It's a 30 min preview DVD and it looks awesome!! Chalene and crew are using the Bowflex Select Techs and there is a modifier using a resistance band. It's really different from Turbo Jam, if you're wondering, but it still looks great!! Good music too, I recognize some of it. One part of is in Cathe's Kick, Punch, & Crunch. (the part where you do the dynamic windmills).

I'll keep you posted on when it will be available. I've gotten some PM/ emails from some of you wanting to order when coaches can order. Let me know and I'd be happy to do help out. ;)

Oh you're so lucky! I'm still waiting for this month's Tony One on One to arrive so I can view the sample.

I adore Chalene's energy! She is so much fun:D
Is she the Chalene we all know and love in this one?

Oh you're so lucky! I'm still waiting for this month's Tony One on One to arrive so I can view the sample.

I adore Chalene's energy! She is so much fun:D
Is she the Chalene we all know and love in this one?

I got my One on One Killer Abs also, can't wait to try it out!!

Yes, she still is full of energy and her arms look great!!

I was soooo excited when I opened my mailbox!!! :D It's a 30 min preview DVD and it looks awesome!! Chalene and crew are using the Bowflex Select Techs and there is a modifier using a resistance band. It's really different from Turbo Jam, if you're wondering, but it still looks great!! Good music too, I recognize some of it. One part of is in Cathe's Kick, Punch, & Crunch. (the part where you do the dynamic windmills).

I'll keep you posted on when it will be available. I've gotten some PM/ emails from some of you wanting to order when coaches can order. Let me know and I'd be happy to do help out. ;)

I am also so excited about her new program. Add me to your list of people who want to order as soon as it is avaliable!

I am excited to hear more about this program as well. It looks great. I didn't click with the whole "pelvic tilt" Turbo Jam thing but I like Chalene's fun personality so would be willing to give this a try.

You said her arms look good in the preview? I was wondering that because in the clips they don't look too "cut" but maybe that isn't what she is going for...or it was such a quick clip that I really couldn't tell.

Carrie

I am excited to hear more about this program as well. It looks great. I didn't click with the whole "pelvic tilt" Turbo Jam thing but I like Chalene's fun personality so would be willing to give this a try.

You said her arms look good in the preview? I was wondering that because in the clips they don't look too "cut" but maybe that isn't what she is going for...or it was such a quick clip that I really couldn't tell.

Carrie

She looks more cut than in TJ. Not Cathe-cut of course, but her shoulders look good as do the rest of the crew!! I've watched it twice now and it makes me want to go work my shoulders!! ;)

She looks more cut than in TJ. Not Cathe-cut of course, but her shoulders look good as do the rest of the crew!! I've watched it twice now and it makes me want to go work my shoulders!! ;)

I love the look of the shoulder "bump" going down to the bicep. Oh boy, I feel myself being suuuuuuucked iiiiiiinnnnnnnn...

Carrie

Last edited:
I got it too...with my One on One installment...I previewed some of it. The jury is still out on it for me. I wasn't going to order early anyway. I had already decided to wait out the reviews on this one. I DO hope it's a goodie though as I LOVE Chalene and the TJ's! :)

I have never ordered from Beach Body so I am not sure of their procedures. Do they offer pre-sale pricing? I didn't think so but thought I would ask. If not, I will wait to hear reviews (depending on price, which I bet will be a lot). I guess we don't know release date or price either?

Carrie

I have never ordered from Beach Body so I am not sure of their procedures. Do they offer pre-sale pricing? I didn't think so but thought I would ask. If not, I will wait to hear reviews (depending on price, which I bet will be a lot). I guess we don't know release date or price either?

Carrie

Nope, they don't offer pre-sales, but as coaches we get to order first so we can give reviews and help customers. :D If you're never ordered, you can click on my signature and click on Play the Game (free membership). Then you can Shop for products! HTH! I don't know the release date or price yet, but I will post when I find out!

Thanks Jess! I will be very interested to hear your review once you get to see it early. It looks good. I don't mind that it is a long rotation or anything. I kind of like being told what to do (only when it comes to working out:p).

Carrie

It's really different from Turbo Jam, if you're wondering...

I was hoping it was, because the weight work I've seen from Turbo Jam is not something I'm interested in.

So there are no overhead presses while wagging our hips? Thank goodness (or maybe not, as if there were, it would be better for my bank account or credit card, or wherever!)

I was hoping it was, because the weight work I've seen from Turbo Jam is not something I'm interested in.

So there are no overhead presses while wagging our hips? Thank goodness (or maybe not, as if there were, it would be better for my bank account or credit card, or wherever!)

Nope, no wagging your hips w/ overhead presses! (oh, but what a visual! :eek:) It looks to be a slower rep weight training, like I said the shoulder work looks great!! (and I love working shoulders!)

Hello,
Would you kindly put me on your list of people to notify please? I am very interested in this program.
thank you
claudia

So funny! I know exactly what you are talking about and I found that very odd to say the least!

OK...

Thanks for the emails and I will keep you posted! I saw that now they are saying November general release, but I'm hoping coaches will still get to order in October!! ;) I'll let you know!

I'm VERY interested in this also, but why so secretive about pricing? They've got to know what they want to ask for these by now. And why not post the 30 min. clip (or cut it down to shorter) on you tube or somewhere so people can make an informed decision on their own, based on viewing a nice, long clip? BB really needs to think through the way they do business...or I guess not, it seems to be working for them regardless. I just wish they'd get all the info out, let us know the price, and put up a decent clip for all to see.

I'm VERY interested in this also, but why so secretive about pricing? They've got to know what they want to ask for these by now. And why not post the 30 min. clip (or cut it down to shorter) on you tube or somewhere so people can make an informed decision on their own, based on viewing a nice, long clip? BB really needs to think through the way they do business...or I guess not, it seems to be working for them regardless. I just wish they'd get all the info out, let us know the price, and put up a decent clip for all to see.

I agree- I do wish they'd post the price! I want to know myself! I'm sure they'll be posting a longer clip before too long!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.