I Hate Cardio : May 2

August

Cathlete
Woah, am I actually starting today's thread? Is that all right with everyone? I mean, I haven't even done any exercise yet so I have nothing to write. :eek:

Lesssseeee,....what's on the ol' schedule today.......hum. No cardio today again. Do I always write that? It seems like I always write that. But I am doing cardio. Really.

Today is S&H Chest and Back. After I digest a little, I'm off to do it.

But tomorrow is cardio. I swear. (Heeh, first I wrote "I sweat" by mistake.)

All right then. Off to digest.

Hey, Dana, how's the 12-week going? Are you feeling good?

And how about you other Haters, what's on your plate today?

August

P.S. I broke down and got BFFM. Any of you guys tried it out?

Hi Haters!!!

Oh, I think I might have to run today? Anyway you slice it, I have to do 50 mins of steady cardio and then leaner legs along with ab work too. Not to mention I have to mow again and do some errands. It looks like to be a FULL day today! I seen my neighbor yesterday and she said she sees me run from time to time. I am trying to get her to run too. She just laughed at me. Really, anyone can run. Just a matter of putting one foot out and then the other in fast motion and keep going. Learning to breathe too. I hate when people put themselves down in front of me and say I can't do this or that. WHY NOT? Are you crippled????? Retarded???? So I hope I will see her running sometime. I don't like to do it, but when I am done I feel like someone should bow down to me or something. Make me dinner and wash my feet. LOL!

Char Char

Hello Haters!

August, thank you so much for starting this thread today. I over slept again! My husband called at 3 AM just as he was boarding a flight to Germany. I was expecting the call so I stayed up and waited for it, then I couldn't get to sleep. I didn't get up until after 9 this morning, a good 2 1/2 hours past my normal wake up time.

I don't have cardio today either. My rotation calls for the lower body hand weight section from basic step. I'll probably do a 2 mile Leslie walking WO to warm up for it, though.

August, do you EVER do cardio!?!?!? I think we need to send the cardio police over there to check up on you. (Toasty...oh Toasty!). I bought BFFM and have yet to read it. I haven't had time but I'll get around to it one of these days. Let me know what you think of it.

Char-Char, once again it looks like you have a very full day! Trust me, your neighbor cannot do your WO's--lol! Have you decided on what to wear? I liked the black top myself. What's the "dress up" occasion?

Jana, Dana, Kate, and hopefully, Ellen...what's on tap for you gals?

Michele

Hi Everyone -

No cardio for me today either! I ran for 3 days in a row, and my hamstrings are a bit sore. I did a 30 min run/walk after work at the gym (14 min run/1 min walk) and it went well. I watched Deal or No Deal on the TV while running, which I think is the perfect running show. Keeps me interested enough to not worry about the time on the treadmill, but not so intense or funny that it disrupts my workout. For example, if I watch Everyone loves Raymond or Friends, I will laugh out loud on the treadmill. Not only do I look like an idiot laughing on the treadmill at the gym, but it messes up my breathing.

Anyway, today my plan was to get up and do an easy 30 min toning video. I got up and started doing it, and 15 minutes in felt faint and had low blood sugar. So I had to stop and get a drink and wasn't able to finish, even though the video is so easy for me. I just need to eat some breakfast before I workout, or else my blood sugar gets all messed up. I will be staying at work really late tonight, maybe 10 or 11 pm, so won't be able to finish that workout...

So Char Char - what about this dress up event did I miss? Do you need to pick out an outfit? Has anyone else NOT liked the check-in forum being on another page? Now I basically just check the check-in forum and get back to work. And there seem to be much fewer posts on the Open Discussion page. I kinda liked it the old way, just because I only hop on and off quickly and get back to work, and don't usually check both anymore. Anyone else feel this way?

I am going to be working at the bank so I have to know how to dress, right? Can't wear jeans and t-shirts there...that stinks, but oh, well.

I don't mind the new check in forum.

Char Char

I don't really mind the new check-in forum, it just need to get used to checking 2 places instead of one. I found the post and agree with what everyone said. Simple top with the shirt.

Good morning, well it is still morning over here. I have to brag, today is my birthday and I did cardio anyway! So there.
I did the meat of Powermax, sans power and 15 mins add on of Stepfit. Yuck. I didn't put much power in powermax because I am beat. I have a bladder disease and don't sleep well because of it (I have to get up every hour) so I have low low energy today. Unfortunately, my thighs don't understand this. Life is not fair. Life would be fair if all one had to do is weights and stretching. Yeah, that would be the way to go. Yessiree.
Tomorrow I have an all day field trip with the kindergarten class so I won't have to do cardio tomorrow. Hey, tomorrow should be my birthday. I wonder if my mom got my day wrong. Will have to call her later.
Well, good luck to all of you. Get in that running, swimming, skating, whatever. Just do the cardio and love it-----ha ha, yeah, I am kidding.
Kate

Hiya haters!

Kate I like the way that you think - weights & stretching and no cardio. Sounds good to me!

Char-Char I was unaware that you got a job at a bank. Is it FT or PT? I did see the thread yesterday about the outfit but I'm at work and I can't get on to picturetrail. I assumed you were going to a wedding. DUH!

Michele - how lucky are you, no cardio today? Enjoy your workout!

August - no cardio again??? I really don't think that you want Char coming over to be your coach do ya?

Diane - I tried exercising in the a.m. on an empty stomach and I felt horrible as well. Kinda stinks b/c I don't know about you but I can either exercise or eat breakfast, I don't have time to do both in the a.m.

Jana - where are you????? How's the knee today?

I just walked - it is so nice outside. I love how it smells right now - all the flowers are blooming. Tonight I will try to get in Bootcamp. I"m so far behind on my rotation. I told Gabe that we'd play tag and baseball tonight so hopefully I"ll be able to workout around 7:00 tonight.

Last night was soccer - he made 2 goals!!

Have a great day ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.