I Hate Cardio - June 3

August

Cathlete
Good Lordy!

I've waited THIS long and still nobody has started this thread? :p

Well, let's see...did my ME (that I was supposed to do yesterday). What else? I have stretch and kitchen cleaning on my memo for tomorrow }( . Oh yeah, and pushups. Can't forget those guys.

I got everything for Janjan's pineapple rum(less) chicken, except for urgh, the chicken stock :-( . Hmm. Maybe I'll try it out with the veggie stock I have. I know, not a good thing for a non-cook to experiment with when the recipe chef advises against.

I've actually still got Jamaican Jerk chicken in my fridge, so that's gotta go first.

Ho hum. I guess that's it for now.

Hope you guys are having great weekends...and hope everyone is feeling better!

You're still cleaning? Gee. I have not cleaned for a couple of days due to the illness and wow, has this place gone downhill
No workout today, still wheezing. I miss the weight work (what, not the cardio?) and know I am going to be sore when I get back into it. I don't like being sore. Ouch.
Going back to a horizontal position. Everyone have a good day!

Good morning sleepy heads!

I slept in late today and now I'm doing laundrymax. This is my rest day but I might do a total body stretch. I did something to my low back and it aches. I put some biofreeze on it and took a little Ibuprofen so hopefully it will feel better soon. It's been bothering me for a couple of days now.

I did Body Fusion and I still don't like it, but I did make it all the way through. I think a stretch today might help the old back.

August, I agree chicken stock would be better but veggie stock will be okay, just not as flavorful. I buy stock in quart size cartons that you can reseal and store in the fridge. I use it all the time so I like to have plenty on hand. I use it often to steam veggies and it's all I use to make rice or couscous. I never make rice with water anymore. Thanks for your cheers and well wishes for my push up attempt. I won't do them again until Monday.

Kate, I hope you're feeling better. It will probably take awhile, though. You better just rest as much as you can..and take in plenty of fluids.

I wish all of you a great weekend and I may not be back on the boards until Monday. Take care

:)

Hi Judy!!

Well thanks for stopping by. It's wonderful to "talk" to you in a different venue. I'm sure my back will be fine. It's probably from all this friggin cardio--lol!

I hope you have a great weekend. What are your plans for your "baby's" Bday. Wow--your baby is 13 now. Unbelieveable, isn't it. All I can say is you look fabulous!

I hope you'll stop by again. You're always welcome in Cardiohateville, where we hate cardio but we do it anyway--lol!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.