I got some new toys !

ImFiddY

Cathlete
I'm excited, I know this is boring but I'm motivated and I want to do a shout out.

I bought a decent elliptical with incline and a new heart rate monitor and now I'm doing the elliptical in the morning and STS every other night. So for a week I've kept on track and even my blood pressure is down.

Oh - and I put a mirror in my exercise room. Whoa dude that is great motivator. I have to watch this old, chubby person work out !

And thanks to all who recommend cardio coach. I'm loving it. And thanks to Cathe for STS, it's the best weight training that I've ever tried.

My goal is to lose 20# by December.

Can someone recommend a daily check in where you post what you have done/not done and all will encourage or yell at you to move your butt more ? I need a Jillian Michaels in my home !

I love new toys!

I'm in a check in but we are all runners and way too nice. I also have a mirror in my workout room and it motivates me everyday;)

I can hear your excitement! How fun! And, I totally agree with the mirrors...nothing like watching yourself to motivate yourself to work harder to get rid of pudge! And, once you get rid of it, they are awesome for making sure you are using good form. We are in the process of shopping for mirrors right now. We had them in our workout room at our previous house & I loved them. Boy, are they expensive! Anyone know of a good & reasonable place to buy large mirrors? Prob 4x8? Have fun with your new elliptical and STS! Can't wait to hear of your 20# loss! You can do it!

You should join us on Crazy Strong and Lovin It. We would love to help encourage you and I like to make sure everyone works there abs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.