I found a deal for Barry's Bootcamp!

paxy

Cathlete
I just ordered Barry's Bootcamp on HSN for 35 dollars plus shipping and handling. They are clearing it out and I just counldn't pass up 15 bucks off! This forum is not helping my credit card.

Cheryl

>I just ordered Barry's Bootcamp on HSN for 35 dollars plus
>shipping and handling. They are clearing it out and I just
>counldn't pass up 15 bucks off! This forum is not helping my
>credit card.
>
>
>Cheryl
>

I've done this for about 3 weeks now and I LOVE it. These workouts really clicked with me. The non-treadmill cardio SLAYS me! I hope you enjoy them!
Angela:7

$15 off? If you order right from the Barrys Bootcamp site, its $70, so this is a SMOKIN' deal!!! I just ordered it too - thanks for the head's up!

I really wish I could find these in Canada. I tried to order from HSN, but they won't let me.:( I can't justify paying $70 from Barry's site when other places are charging half the price.

Lisa

The HSN coupon for 15% appears to only work for regularly priced items, not clearance or sale items. Cheapskate HSN...

When you buy through ebates.com (a free website that I can't recommend highly enough), you get an additional 4% cash back.

I would say this is a great deal for BBC.

:7
Mattea

I ordered these last week when they were $45. I called HSN, and they have a 30 day price guarantee, so they credited $10 back to my credit card. If anyone ordered within the past 30 days, give them a call and get a refund!

Thanks so much for the info!
Lynda

Yeah!! I just ordered...Should I send you the bill? ha ha ha
Seriously, thanks for the tip - I have been wanting it!

You rock, Cheryl!!! THANK YOU for posting this! I just went and purchased it... for a grand total of $43! :)

I teach a bootcamp 5 days a week so I'm always looking for new ideas. }( My bootcampers thank you, too! }( }( }(

I paid the full $55. and it is well worth it, but at $35., I would say "Get it" if you can. I think the variety in these makes it a worthwhile addition to any workout library.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.